Author Topic: head aches  (Read 11659 times)

LisaP

Re: head aches
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011, 05:24:21 am »
Hi,

Finally a doctor has stated that AN's can cause headaches, I wish mine would agree, both McKenna and Mason think they are not related.   I again believe that my headaches are related.  I also suffer from allergies so yes that also can cause headaches.  If I do too much example I did a lot of yard work this past weekend which required me to bend up and down.  That night I had a terrible headache I think was from all of the movement.

LisaP
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

jdunavan

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 05:48:03 pm »
Haven't logged in here in awhile.  Noticed there were some responces I hadn't read.  I had translab surgery on April 21st.  I'm doing great!  I have lost hearing in my right ear, but am learning to adjust.  I had NO facial paralisis!!!  And the biggest and best result is, I HAVE NO HEADACHES!!!!  God has been good! 
Joanne
1.4 cm in right ear

LisaP

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2011, 09:23:48 am »
Hi

I also find that the weather affects my headaches and head fullness, having a terrible headache with Tropical Storm "Irene" today.  Thank goodness, here in Western Massachusetts we are only dealing with wind and rain and so far have power.

LisaP :P
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W