Author Topic: Any experiences with Dr. Brackmann at House Ear in LA?  (Read 28659 times)

ANcoleader

Re: Any experiences with Dr. Brackmann at House Ear in LA?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 09:41:24 pm »
My experience was one that was FABULOUS....My surgery was in 1993 and I had Mid Fossa with great results...Anytime I have had to talk to Dr. Brackmann or have referred him to anyone it has been nothing but a positive experience.  The facial grading for surgery is named after him.  Dr. Brackmann is a man who is very humble and takes his work very professionally and so so those that work with him!

4cm in Pacific Northwest

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2009, 09:17:44 am »
4cm Left, 08/22/07 R/S 11+ hr surgery Stanford U, Dr. Robert Jackler, Dr. Griffith Harsh, Canadian fellow Assist. Dr. Sumit Agrawal. SSD, 3/6 on HB facial scale, stick-on-eyeweight worked, 95% eye function@ 6 months. In neuromuscular facial retraining. Balance regained! Recent MRI -tumor receded!

another NY postie

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 10:11:17 am »
I just had surgery with Dr. Brackmann on September 23rd.  I love this guy!  He is one of the most compassionate people I have ever met.  He also has SEEN everything in terms of AN surgeries...his experiences are vast and I would fly anywhere to have him operate on me again.  And his energy level is extraordinary.  He has trained many, many surgeons for AN...can't say enough about him....
Cheryl :)
5 mm lateral IAC (impacted?) diagnosed 6-09-09
middle fosa 9/23 HEI - Brackmann/Schwartz
all tumor gone, facial perfect, no ringing
SSD on right side - Rockin' and Rollin'