Author Topic: Milwaukee, WI  (Read 2978 times)

phx

Milwaukee, WI
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:21:12 pm »
Dr. Reichert and Dr. Harvey? Anyone had them before?

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Milwaukee, WI
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 09:49:29 pm »
I searched on both "Reichert" and "Harvey" and found a few posts about Dr. Harvey.

I'm not sure anyone on the Forum has been treated by either of them, but it looks like some people consulted with Dr. Harvey.

The search box is on the top lefthand side of your screen under your user information.

If you put "Harvey" in the search box you'll find the posts I'm talking about.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

keithk

• Cochlear Awareness Volunteer (Chapter Leader)
    • Retrosigmoid Surgery
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:04:46 pm »
They did my AN surgery on August 19, 2010. I was very pleased with them especially with Dr. Reichart.
AN surgery 8/19/10, 9.5 hrs
8mm x 5mm left side
Retrosigmoid, Drs Reichert & Harvey
Severe hearing loss in the left ear before surgery. SSD after surgery. Balance issues. Tinnitus (mild). Buzzing in left ear.
BAHA implant surgery 11/17/10
BAHA activation 2/1/11

gordy

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 06:28:24 pm »
i actually saw both of them. first harvey who wanted to do surgery. he then referred me to reichardt since they work as a team as the neurosurgeon.  i later had a friend tell me about dr. wackym at freidert. i saw him and he told me i could have either surgery or gamma knife. i was a candidate for both. i choose gamma knife had it in 2007. since that time he has moved to oregon and now i use dr, friedland at fredort. he actually worked with wackym and assisted on my gamma knife. if you have any questions let me know. im in the milwaukee area.