Author Topic: ssd  (Read 1665 times)

Battyp

ssd
« on: May 23, 2006, 08:18:16 am »
well after sitting there for 45 mins to drop off a copy of my birth certificate the girl looks at me and says.."oh I don't need this anymore"  you've been denied.  What a waste of time and energy!

So now to start the appeals process.   :'(

HeadCase2

• Carpe Grog
Re: ssd
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 08:36:25 am »
  There seems to be a Catch-22 for obtaining SSD.  If you're tough enough to work your way through the appeals process and all the paperwork, the government may say that you're obviously not disabled.  And if you can't manage the appeals process, because you're disabled, the first deny would stick since you wouldn't appleal.  Best of luck working your way through the SSD process.
Regards,
 Rob
1.5 X 1.0 cm AN- left side
Retrosigmoid 2/9/06
Duke Univ. Hospital

GrogMeister of the PBW

matti

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 10:08:05 am »
I am sorry Michelle.   This is so unfair, and please know we are here to fight this with you!

Sending you hug
Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Battyp

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 11:09:44 am »
thanks matti...it's so frustrating as last week they were sending me for a physical exam and said I didn't need to go because they had already denied me only didn't tell me yet.

still no letter had to find out after waiting for 45 mins for something else.  went to the doctor yesterday and never got a straight answer from  him except you need counselling.....ARUGH!