Author Topic: Capt Deb cancer update  (Read 42776 times)

msmaggie

• Blessings abound!
Re: Capt Deb cancer update
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2010, 09:29:00 pm »
Give yourself a chance to recuperate and then  I am sure the creative juices will will start up again!  You sound like you are on your way to a great recovery and we are so pleased for you :).

Priscilla
Diagnosed  left AN 8/07/08, 1.9 CM
Surgery 12/10/08 at Methodist Hospital w/Vrabec and Trask for what turned out to be a cpa meningioma.

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2010, 02:39:54 pm »
Deb ~

I was pleased to learn how well your recovery is going.  I trust your recuperation will continue at this pace and in time, perhaps when you least expect it, your artistic instincts will re-emerge, pleasing gallery owners, affluent-but-thrifty art lovers and your natural urge to express yourself through your art.  Making a few extra bucks would be nice, too, I suppose.  ;)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

Sue

• Que sera, sera
    • My Blog
« Reply #152 on: October 30, 2010, 09:18:45 pm »
Just seeing this for the first time, as I haven't been on here much.  So sorry Deb that you had such problems.  Continued best wishes from me and I hope that you also continue to feel great!

Love,

Sue in Vancouver USA
Sue in Vancouver, USA
 2 cm Left side
Diagnosed 3/13/06 GK 4-18-06
Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
My Blog, where you can read my story.

http://suecollins-blog.blogspot.com/2010/02/hello.html

The only good tumor be a dead tumor. Which it's becoming. Necrosis!
Poet Lorry-ate of Goode