Author Topic: 1 year anniversary  (Read 11210 times)

Jackie

Re: 1 year anniversary
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 06:43:28 pm »
Oh my dear lisaP,

I truly hope that your MRI in Oct. will bring you fantastic news!!! You are so deserving! Isn't it amazing how our lives are so shaken with these issues we keep having to deal with? Some call it character building, others call it just part of life, but for those of us who love with a deep deep all encompassing love, are so affected by our losses. So sorry about the passing of your brother and your Dad! Sending you prayers and blessings that you remain with us Watch and Waiters!!!
Jackie
9mm x 11mm Right Side AN mild Tinnitis, and 60% hearing loss
Diagnosed 02/04/2007
Nov.13th, diagnosed with 5mm Meningioma
9/24/08 diagnosed with Aneurysm
Wait and watch per ENT's advice and researching my options!!! What's next???

LisaP

Re: 1 year anniversary
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2010, 10:47:33 am »
Jackie,

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers,  I do again need to be a W&W for another year due to I have my 86 year old mother whom I need to get settled with living arrangements and finances.  There is so much to do when someone passes, and it does not happen overnight.  Plus mentally I do not think I could take a set back and have to worry about treatment at this time.  October 25th at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear in Boston.  May the countdown begin with good thoughts and prayers.

LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W