Author Topic: Update  (Read 1717 times)

Greg M

• Not all who wander are lost...
Update
« on: July 24, 2010, 10:51:26 am »
Hello there, I haven't been here in a while. I hope everyone is well as they can be. I wanted to give a update. So my one year anniversary was June 18th and my MRI came back tumor stable and a slight darkening in the center was noticed. I am very pleased with the Gammaknife procedure so far! I have had a little increase of tinnitus and a little ache here and there but nothing else. My doc recommended another MRI in a year. I have had no headaches, dizzy spells or facial tremors. Even though these are real side affects of the treatment, I consider myself blessed. I hope folks can have the same out come as mine. Well back to the fields I go!Blessings Greg
diagnosed 1-9-09 1.3cm LF side AN
some tinnitus, high frequency hearing loss
GK 6-17-09 @ GK center of Portland
Dr.Bader & Dr.Wayson
Time will tell......

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 02:52:40 pm »
Hi, Greg ~

Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time and effort to update us on your excellent MRI report.  We love happy endings.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.