Author Topic: No More Tears?  (Read 8853 times)

sonshine

Re: No More Tears?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 10:37:53 pm »
Matti,

Thank-you for the sympathy and kind words over the loss of my mother.  I had to have the same surgery twice, one year apart.  The second time was one month after my mother passed away.  After the removal of my tumor I was not improving and getting worse, people at the funeral home were shocked when they saw me because I looked so bad.  The doctor could not understand why, so he went back in just as before and I had the worse scarring inside my head that he had ever seen because of removing my tumor .  Once the scar tissue was removed he put a piece of teflon ( like a sponge) around the nerve to protect it from new scarring from the second surgery.  I could tell a great difference right away when I awoke in intensive care.  Went through the headaches all over again but now it has been a year and 7 months and I am feeling and looking so much better.

I also feel all those emotions that you have described feeling.  It will always haunt me for the rest of my life why all of this had to happen when my mother, that I loved so dearly, ly dying.  Only God knows.