Author Topic: Pennsaid drops for pain on neck and Occipital area  (Read 18245 times)

Mei Mei

Re: Pennsaid drops for pain on neck and Occipital area
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 05:32:46 pm »
I love New England...Moose on the beach and 80 degrees ... how wonderful.   I lived in the Boston area for 10 years... Concord and Cambridge.

I had accupuncture today and a 45 minute massage on my neck alone.   He worked so hard on it and  said the muscle on my neck was real sore and tough.  Boy, I could have told him that when I walked it, but it felt good hearing it from him.  It's just so frustrating that he works on it and the PT works on it and I take Neurontin and Topamax and Cymbalta and the muscle is still tough as a rock.   I can't wait till I get that Nerve block to see if it breaks it up.   Something's gotta break it up.   Nothing else is working.   I try heat and ice and that doesn't work either.

I took a neurontin an hour ago but the muscle is still there running up my neck and skull.   Time will help I hope.   All we have is hope.

Take care,
Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh

cin605

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »
I live about 20 minutes from Hampton Beach,an hour from Boston and an hour and 1/2 from the White Mountains....Love the scenery here.
My spasms have been acting up since i washed and waxed my floors..damn.....No sleep last night.
Hope you get relief from the nerve block.
Take care Too,Cindy
2cm removed retrosig 6/26/08
DartmouthHitchcock medical center lebanon,N.H.
43yrs old

Mei Mei

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2010, 05:50:10 pm »
Oh, no!!!  Put some Heat on it and rest.  Don't overdo it just because the meds work.  You've got to recover slowly.  I hope you get better fast, not like me.

Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh