Author Topic: Cochlear- Baha in NY  (Read 1906 times)

ombrerose4

Cochlear- Baha in NY
« on: June 10, 2010, 05:59:25 pm »
For those of you who may be interested, Cochlear is holding a free event on Tuesday June 22 from 6-8PM at the Residence Inn Times Square/Manhattan, 1033 Avenue of the Americas. It's purpose is for those who are thinking about the Baha to learn more about it and for those of us with Baha's to share, connect and ask questions with the Cochlear reps. They would like those who want to attend, to register online at www.regonline.com/connectbaha. If you are interested, it should be a great opportunity for Baha information sharing!
Retrosigmoid 9/24/09
AN 2.4+ cm left side
Mount Sinai Hospital, NYC (Dr. Bederson and Dr. Choe)
BAHA surgery 1/4/2010

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Cochlear- Baha in NY
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 09:05:54 pm »
These events are a wonderful way for BAHA candidates to get their questions answered, try the BAHA demo, and usually talk to a BAHA wearer or two.

Anyone seriously considering the BAHA - or even just contemplating it - should try to attend one of the Cochlear events.

I'll be attending one myself - as a "live visual" - at the end of July where I'll talk about my experience with the BAHA.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways