Author Topic: BP100 Webinar 4/20/10  (Read 2042 times)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
BP100 Webinar 4/20/10
« on: April 11, 2010, 11:08:57 am »
For those who are interested in more information on Cochlear's BP100, there is a webinar you can register for on April 20th, 2010.

I copped this from their website:

Remember to Register Today! Live Online Cochlear Community Event
Cochlear™ Baha® BP100, the World's First Programmable Sound Processor for Baha

You've heard the buzz, now learn more about the Baha BP100, Cochlear's newest sound processor for Baha! Please join Cochlear General Manager Tony Manna and senior audiologist Hillary Snapp, Au.D., University of Miami Health System, online as they discuss the features and benefits of this innovative technology. Whether you are a current Baha user looking for better performance from your Baha, or someone considering this technology for the first time, this event is sure to provide you with information about the impact this technology has on lives of those who use it.

Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Time: 5:00pm Mountain Time

This is a 30 minute webinar session. You must pre-register for this event. Sessions will be captioned. Register today!

You can register at http://www.cochlearcommunity.com/login/index.php

You may have to register for the Community first (I'm not sure) but if you do, it's very simple to do and it's free.

Jan

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Julianne

• Juli
Re: BP100 Webinar 4/20/10
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 04:51:32 pm »
Jan,
Thanks for letting me know about this webinar. I just signed up for it. I am thinking more about getting the Baha.
Suboccipital surgery on 4/25/08 at Mass General Hospital by Drs. McKenna and Barker. SSD on left side and normal hearing on right. Having trouble with Phonak brand CROS hearing aids and neck stiffness.