Author Topic: University of Michigan Doctor - Steve Telian  (Read 20391 times)

sues1953

Re: University of Michigan Doctor - Steve Telian
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 12:31:12 pm »
Hey Jan.....No offense taken  ;D  Did my husband pay you to post that? ::)

Sue
3.2 cm AN Right side diagnosed 12/4/09
Translab surgery May 2010 with Dr. Jack Kartush and Daniel Pieper at Michigan Ear Institute.
Successful surgery .5mm left on facial nerve.  Full facial movement. SSD, Tinnitis, tongue and lip numbness.  No headaches.  Back to living life.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: University of Michigan Doctor - Steve Telian
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2010, 09:53:06 pm »
Sue -

it's a common dilemma of newbies on the Forum.  Sometimes the more they read and the more information they gather, the more confused they become. 

I've also heard from others who've contacted me through the WTT list that some of the posts on the Forum can be "scary" and that only adds to the dilemma.

Taking a few days, week, or months (if you've got the time and treatment isn't pressing) to regroup has helped many AN patients ultimately make their decisions.  There's nothing like a fresh perspective to make things clearer.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways