Author Topic: tears return????  (Read 9168 times)

mimoore

• Believe!
Re: tears return????
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 03:19:13 pm »
Jo sounds like a good sign to me. I am almost 2 years post op (June) and I still use I drops every 30-60 minutes. My eye waters when I exercise (oh and my nose.. oh so very attractive).
I still hold on to hope that maybe ONE day it may return with my blink but when do you say okay this is it nothing more is going to happen!?!
Here's hoping yours returns fully. I can imagine it is nice to not have to use drops. Hmmmm a life without drops... me dreaming.
Michelle  ;D
Retrosigmond surgery on June 4th, 2008 for an AN. 100% hearing loss and facial paralysis (was not prepared for facial paralysis). Size: 2.3 cm, 2.1 cm, 1.8 cm. some tumour remains along facial nerve. Pray for no regrowth. Misdiagnosed for 10 yrs.

stoneaxe

• Make your good days more than make up for the bad.
    • Cape Cod Bay Challenge
Re: tears return????
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 11:13:05 pm »
Moisture in my eye came back relatively quickly...few months if I remember correctly...now its too much....synkinesis  especially with hot/spicy foods....no emotional tears though...even though I'm a sentimental sap (wife's words... ;D)
What you're experincing is exactly how it happened for me too.
Bob - Official Member of the Postie/Toasty Club
6mm AN treated with Proton Beam Radiosurgery in March 2004
at Mass General Hospital, Dr's Loeffler and Chapman
Cut the little bugger out the second time around in 2009..translab at MGH with Dr's McKenna and Barker.
http://www.capecodbaychallenge.org