Author Topic: This Week 11/8 in the AN Calendar World  (Read 2519 times)

Rich56

• a caregiver's 2-cents
This Week 11/8 in the AN Calendar World
« on: November 08, 2009, 04:58:52 pm »
Monday: Denise (Denise S) is having Middle Fossa surgery, Tina (Tina H) is having her surgery, and Frank (frank) is having GK radiosurgery.  You will all be in our thoughts and prayers for successful surgeries/procedures and that your recoveries are swift and uncomplicated.

Wednesday: Laura is having Proton radiation treatment.  We will be praying that your treatment is successful.  Laura it was very nice meeting you and your Mom at the ANA Brunch in Worcester on 10/25, hope you join us again next April.

Wednesday, is also Veteran’s Day here in the US, and Remembrance Day in Canada.

For those of you recovering from surgery or a procedure we hope you feel better with each day.

Rich & Scarlett
SML (Scarlett's) other half, she had - 1.5 cm x 2.5 cm Cystic AN - Right side
Retrosigmoid on 3/18/09 at MGH in Boston, MA. Dr. Barker & Dr. Lee of MGH/MEEI
no facial issues, SSD right side, balance issues to work on.
The AN Calendar is here: http://www.my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: This Week 11/8 in the AN Calendar World
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 05:10:17 pm »
Thanks Rich... and I'll join you and everyone else in thoughts and prayer for Denise, Tina and Frank as they undergo their respective AN surgeries/radiation this week.  I wish Laura the very best outcome from her radiation treatment this week.  I know she's in good hands and has a great attitude.   I'm also proud to remember and honor our military veterans on Wednesday (11th).

Jim
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 04:14:45 pm by Jim Scott »
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

suboo73

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 05:58:38 am »
Rich,

Thank you for the update.
Thoughts and prayers to all having surgery and procedures this week - Denise, Tina, Frank & Laura. 

Special prayers, also to all our veterans for your service. 

Sincerely,
Sue
suboo73
Little sister to Bigsister!
9mm X 6mm X 5mm
Misdiagnosed 12+ years?
Diagnosed Sept. 2008/MRI 4/09/MRI 12/09/MRI 1/21/11
Continued W & W

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 06:54:40 am »
thanks Rich! :)

Sending wellness wishes for all those being treated this week.... I am cheering you on!  Speedy recovery to all those enduring.  

For PapaPearl (as my dad is known around these parts) and for all soldiers and veterans......you are in my thoughts and prayers as we take time to remember what you have done for your country.

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

wendysig

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 07:30:05 am »

Good luck to Denise and Tina.   I hope your surgeries go well and you have speedy and uneventful recoveries.   I'll be watching for posts to see how you're both doing.

Frank -- good luck with your GK.  I hope your doc gives your AN a really good zap and look forward to seeing how you are doing.

Laura -- Good luck with your Proton radiation treatment.  I'll be watching for your posts too.

I particularly want to thank our veterans  for their service.  It takes a very special kind of person to step to to serve your country this way and you are all very much appreciated.

Best to all,
Wendy

Sending wellness wishes to all of you
1.3 cm at time of diagnosis -  April 9, 2008
2 cm at time of surgery
SSD right side translabyrinthine July 25, 2008
Mt. Sinai Hospital, New York, NY
Extremely grateful for the wonderful Dr. Choe & Dr. Chen
BAHA surgery 1/5/09
Doing great!

Keri

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 01:25:34 pm »
Thank you, Rich, for the updates.
I'm a bit late, but I hope everyone's treatments went well.
And a huge 'thank you' to our veterans.

Keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!