Author Topic: Update  (Read 5365 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 02:58:29 pm »
I've been worried about'cha.  I always lurk (heck, I always lurk!!!!) from afar in the hopes of getting an update on you.  I saw the other thread and I commend you for signing up for the study! I did the same thing with BI and CK a few years back (that study, I believe, is also now closed).  Hang in there David. I am cheering for you and truly hope this therapy study truly brings you relief you have been seeking :)

Hang tough LAD!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

wcrimi

Re: Update
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 06:50:42 pm »
David is there any correlation between the hearing loss on the good side and the AN surgery?

Any correlation between the hearing loss and the deteriorating balance problems?

I find you experience very perplexing because I haven't read anything like this before.

I'm happy to hear that you are seeing some positive results on the balance issue. Hopefully, that will continue.

I'll continue praying for you.

Wayne
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 06:53:13 pm by wcrimi »
1 cm, 6mm, 4mm on Left side. Surgery performed 11/6/2008 by Dr. Kalmon Post and Eric Smouha at Mt. Sinai Hospital in NYC.
Normal hearing before, 85%-90% now, dizziness when walking or turning head, annoying hissing and high pitched tinnitus on and off, eyes have trouble adjusting to rapid head move