Author Topic: tingling of lips and nose  (Read 3188 times)

Lainie181818

tingling of lips and nose
« on: March 29, 2007, 09:51:34 pm »
Hi everyone, recently I have been having tingling feelings in my lips and nose on the AN side also itchy skin. Does anyone else get that. I am 1 year post mid fossa. Also some days my face really drops and other times it lifts. I am coming up to my 1 year MRI and I am getting very anxious, this probably doesn't help. Does anyone have problems with ulceration inside the cheek? I find that my back teeth are rubbing against my cheek and this is painful and affects my speech. Any solutions?
Lainie.

Windsong

Re: tingling of lips and nose
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 06:21:15 pm »
Hi Lainie,

yes i have had what you describe.... i'm not even sure if i have mentioend this to anyone as it is intermittent... I noticed it a few months after fsr.... i figured it was some aspect of the nerves  relative to the An.... doesn't happen often now. But the cheek  has pains now and then and the inside of my cheek often looks sort of swollen sometimes.... it can itch now too. Comes and goes.

W.

Pablo

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 03:33:31 pm »
Yes, I have on lips and the eye  but not very often, sometimes right after sneezing . I'm 10 months after FSR.
2.5 cm x 3.0 cm  right side
FSR  7/2006
Cabrini Medical Center, NYC

thecakes

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 06:14:25 pm »
   Oh yes the tingling thing.  My surgery was in 02 and this still bothers me alote.  The back of my mouth.  I think its nerves growing.  I had several MRI s and its ok so I'd think it would be safe to say that this is what you are experiencing.

lmurray69

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:34 pm »
Yes I too have the tingling in my cheek and eye tempo even in the chin, I thought today I was having another stroke but it stoped and everything is ok again..must be nerve regeneration ..I have also had the dry ichy spots on my cheek and it is swollen,tight skin too.
radiation feb 05, gammaknife, tumor is 1.2x0.08/ surgery Nov 1st 2006 Dr House/Swarts/