Author Topic: FSR and Symptoms  (Read 2205 times)

Dealy

FSR and Symptoms
« on: September 25, 2006, 06:30:27 am »
Good morning to anyone on this site today. Well yesterday I put a thumbs down sympol asking about symptoms I am currently exhibiting regarding FSR. I am only 3 months out. I got a reply from two people who have had FSR the same place I did. However it was not on this site. Anyway one person was alittle over a year ago and one was 5 years ago. It seems this is par for the course-since they exhibited the same symptoms I do now. Alot of times-Docs just do not inform you enough what to expect-so naturally you have to rely on the advice of other's. Also I read a e-mail on this site yesterday asking about the accurcacy of FSR-GK-and Ck. I do know and agree that GK is the most accurate and will not dispute the margins. However, I did have FSR and was informed that it can be with-in a margin of 1 to 2MM. I also was told that since the dosage is so low-that if it does hit any other part of the brain-that it can recover due to the low dosage. Now this-keep in mind what I was told by the head Neuro who did my FSR. I also was informed over the weekend that they used a 25 session treatment of FSR-versus a normal 5 day treatment to retain my hearing in my only hearing ear. That of course remains to be seen. Have a good day all.