Author Topic: Greetings everybody  (Read 2159 times)

satman

Greetings everybody
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:01:16 pm »
Hello everybody, My name is John AKA Satman, I had a 8 cm AN surgery back in 07 that took
18 hrs, spent a month in the hospital, 7 months of therapy learning to walk and talk, nerve jump  and eye weight surgery.
After reading through some of your posts I just wanted to say that my heart goes out to each and every one of you.
Things may seem extremely difficult to deal with but as time goes by situations will improve, or maybe you just adapt, not sure still trying to figure that one out myself.
Just wanted to drop in and say high, its been awhile .  :)     
kicked my little 8cm buddy to the curb-c ya !

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Greetings everybody
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 02:23:24 pm »
Hi, John ~

Good to see you're still around and moving forward.  Your concern for other AN patients is admirable.  Your words of encouragement, based on your somewhat arduous recovery experience, are also appreciated.  I hope we'll see you posting more frequently in the months to come.

Jim   
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

MDemisay

• Forever Thankful for Supportive ANA Friends!
Re: Greetings everybody
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 01:47:05 pm »
 ;DWelcome John,

Attitude is what makes everything if you worry much about something you have very little power to change, it doesn't help much!

You are among the best group you can be we are all at some point in our collective AN journey. Stay in touch, we will be here on line for you.

Once again welcome to a place of comfort!

Mike

Thank you for greeting us that way!
1974 - Dr. Michelson  Colombia Presbyterian removal of 3 Arterio Venous Malformations
2004- Dr. Sisti  NY Presbyterian subtotal removal of 3.1 cm AN,
2012 - June 11th Dr. Sisti Gamma Knife (easy-breasily done)"DEAD IRV" play taps!
Research, research, research then decide and trust in God's Hands!