Author Topic: Luncheon at Maxwell's Tavern  (Read 4697 times)

LisaP

Luncheon at Maxwell's Tavern
« on: February 24, 2013, 03:21:29 pm »
Any news on the date of the next luncheon at Maxwell's Tavern in Worcester?  I believe it was suppose to be in April.  Please let me know, I would like to attend.  I also would like to let people know at my next support group meeting in March.

thanks
LisaP ;D
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

lholl36233

Re: Luncheon at Maxwell's Tavern
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 05:31:20 pm »
I am keeping an eye out for this as well.  I always enjoy the brunch.   :)
Proton Radiation for my hemangioma at MGH December 2009.  Hearing has improved.  Doing great!

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 12:00:49 pm »
Hi all,

No date has been locked in (although it would definately be time to do so!)  I will be out of the country (but still lurking around here to make sure you all are playing nice!) from April 24 to April 30th.

Thoughts all?

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LisaP

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 06:10:35 pm »
Do you know who will be planning it, please don't say me, I am just barely hanging in there.  My mom is on hospice now, I have been sick on and off since January and it's not because of my AN.  Just working full time, taking care of my mom is enough for me.  If I do not have a good turn out on Saturday at my meeting, that could be it as a leader also.  I have worked so hard to put the meeting together.

Say a prayer for me.

LisaP :'(           
LisaP
AN at 12mm by 7mm by 7mm,  shown no growth as of September 26, 2013, 5.5 years into this journey.  Next MRI 2015. Doctors: Mason and McKenna.  Continue to W&W

LisaP

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 04:09:53 pm »
It doesn't look like anyone is going to plan this event.  I am sorry that I am not able to volunteer my services.  My mom passed away on the 8th of March so I am dealing with that.  My health issue, not the AN, is slowing resolving so as you can see my plate is full.  So maybe we can get together any time.

LisaP

lholl36233

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 04:44:13 pm »
Lisa,

So sorry about your Mom.  I will miss the brunch if it does not happen.  Maybe in the fall?

Laura
Proton Radiation for my hemangioma at MGH December 2009.  Hearing has improved.  Doing great!

LisaP

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 03:49:01 pm »
Hi
thanks for your well wishes, so I will look forward to seeing everyone in the fall, hope the luncheon continues.

LisaP

Helga

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 01:31:10 pm »
Lisa, so sorry to hear about your mom and your health issues! I couldn't make it to the last support group meeting, was sick with the norovirus myself and occupied the bathroom for the weekend.
I will be gone for several days in April, so I may not be the best choice for organizer, either. Maybe just see you all gain in the Fall?
Helga

LisaP

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 01:55:49 pm »
It looks like there will be no luncheon this spring, maybe we can find a way to organize this event in the fall.

thanks

LisaP

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 04:29:31 am »
Hi all,

has been a very hectic time for me and as previously noted, will not be available between Apr 24- Apr 30.  Shame that no one was available to run with this and will see about Autumn timeframe.

Hope you all are doing ok! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 03:41:24 pm »
Phyl ~

Tina and I will miss attending the AN brunch at Maxwells (but not the 200 mile round trip!)  With Tina's ongoing health issues and other obligations, our attendance was somewhat in doubt for the April brunch, anyway.  I'll look forward to a possible autumn get-together. 

Enjoy your trip to England!

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.

MLB57

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 06:51:21 pm »
 :) Hi everyone--busy month for me as well--grandson Dylan's 3rd Birthday, daughter-in-law's birthday, too..   

Maybe October instead of Nov???  ;D

my daughter's getting married end of August so I should have photos!!   :D

Best wishes to all--

Grammy Mary  :o
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!