Author Topic: Could this be AN related? May seem minor but maybe it's not?  (Read 5959 times)

JAndrews

Re: Could this be AN related? May seem minor but maybe it's not?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2011, 05:28:30 pm »
I don't think its from the AN..if the MRI in June was ok, most likely it has nothing to do with it. Your description of the way your tongue feels could be a side effect from a medication you are on? If you are on any. I remember having a patient describing almost the same symptoms. It was a side effect of an antidepressant...BTW I have a great doctor that I meet with twice a week ( I am a nurse) I ask her about all kinds of things.....and its free of charge:) So let me know if you want me to check with her about any meds you may be on that could be causing this. Just a thought
2.5cm x2.0cm cerebellapontine angle meningioma. 100% removal 2/2009. House Ear Institute. Dr Brackmann and Dr. Schwartz. SSD right ear. No balance problems except when really tired, no headaches. Transear hearing aide made no difference, tried it for 4 months.

lauralynn

Re: Could this be AN related? May seem minor but maybe it's not?
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 11:35:22 am »
Hello JAndrews,

I am not currently taking any meds.  I think it was stress related maybe?  I had the symptoms for a straight week and then they subsided and thank God they are gone now.  Thank you to everyone that responded, love my AN family!  I guess doing too much and stress can cause any AN issues to be more severe.  Thank you again everyone  ;D

God Bless,

LauraLynn
4 cm left AN/diagnosed 1/23/09
Translab 4/14/09
Cyberknife 7/09
Gold weight implant 8/09
Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix
Dr. Syms and Dr. Porter
Balance issues, 100% hearingl loss (left ear), tinnitus, facial numbness/pain,
chronic fatigue, weakness, eye issues

God Bless everyone