Author Topic: Chelsea  (Read 2404 times)

chelsmom

Chelsea
« on: June 30, 2006, 05:06:47 pm »
Hi all and thanks for all the prayers,  good thoughts, and wishes.  Yesterday Chelsea's doctors decided to put off her surgery until perhaps Monday 7/3/06 so they can try to get her lungs in better shape.  She is already improving and her chest Xray shows her left lung is inflated again.  Now just to clear both lungs up of infection is the goal.  We will keep the updates coming.  Thanks again.

Chelsmom

cookiesecond

Re: Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 05:53:20 pm »
Thanks for the update. We are continually praying for you guys.Keep the faith and take care of yourself.
Lynn

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 05:56:41 am »
Chelsmom!

Sounds like everything is being reviewed and re-reviewed and all is being done to get Chelsea well... please hang in there and thank you for the update.  I'm sending more amethyst huggles and maybe they will help a little. 

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 08:20:42 am »
Thanks for the update!!!  We're all thinking about her and tell her to keep up the good fight!!!  May today and every day from now on be a good day.....Huggles Kathleen
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar