Author Topic: Dr. Rossenwausser in Philadelphia  (Read 2839 times)

dianneh1

Dr. Rossenwausser in Philadelphia
« on: August 31, 2005, 09:07:19 pm »
I have 2.5 cm AN and have seen Dr Rossenwausser at Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. 
Has any one used him? 
Any advice would be helpful

thanks
dianne
Dr. Rossenwausser and Dr. Wilcox
Jefferson University Hospital
Philadelphia, PA
2.5cm AN

sdinapoli

Re: Dr. Rossenwausser in Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2005, 10:14:24 am »
I had translab surgery (right side 1.2 cm) done by him and Dr. Wilcox April 2004. I spoke with some patients and healthcare professionals about them prior to my surgery and they all had great things to say. If you have questions or would like more detailed information send me an email. Take Care!

JHager

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2005, 04:54:43 pm »
Hi!

Just happened to read your post.  I'm in Las Vegas (3cm, right side, translab sometime in early November), however, my brother happens to be a resident at Jefferson.  If you'd like, I'll ask him about Dr. Rossenwausser.

I do know this: My brother is third generation Hager to go through Jeff, and he, my father, and my grandfather are and were top-notch doctors.  It's a great hospital with a great staff.

Please let me know if you'd like an 'insiders' perspective.

Josh Hager
3.5 cm right AN.  Surgery 11/7/05, modified translab.  As recovered as I'd ever hoped to be.

dianneh1

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 06:02:57 pm »
hi Josh

Thank you for the help, I am scheduled for Oct, 26 :o .  I know that I need to get this done and from what I have found Dr. Rossenwausser seems to be one of the best.  But there is still the nerves of surgery and the RECOVERY :o .  I would like any info your brother may be able to get, every bit helps. The hospital and the staff seem to be great.  They have given me the goods and bads and told me to get help at home for a while.  ( I have a 5 mth old son and he is just starting to crawl) so needless to say I think my husband is going to have his hands full between us. 

Sounds like your brother is in good hands with Jeff, One of the top teaching hospitals in the area here. 
Best of luck with your surgery in NOV. I will keep you in my thoughts

Thanks for any "info" you are able to get

Dianne 
Dr. Rossenwausser and Dr. Wilcox
Jefferson University Hospital
Philadelphia, PA
2.5cm AN

JHager

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2005, 07:48:15 am »
Hi Dianne,

Perfect timing.  My brother is getting married Saturday, and there is nothing I'd like better than to bug him with a bunch of questions about work!  (We have that kind of relationship - I won't actually pull off a practical joke at the wedding, but at least I can distract him.)

Sounds like you are already well informed.  I'll see what I can add.

I'm glad and sorry your son is starting to crawl.  I loved it when my kids started moving, then realized I was spending A LOT of time chasing after them.  (They quickly discover the joy of climbing stairs, but without all those usual fears about gravity!)

I'll be in touch soon!

Josh
3.5 cm right AN.  Surgery 11/7/05, modified translab.  As recovered as I'd ever hoped to be.