Author Topic: Jan 7th appointment for CK  (Read 2900 times)

mindyandy

• Loving Life
Jan 7th appointment for CK
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:52:53 pm »
Finally I have a date. Jan 7th is the day I go in for my MRI and CT scan. Oh and mask fitting. Horray for me  ;D
I just wanted to keep everybody posted.
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012

Patch

Re: Jan 7th appointment for CK
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:14:55 pm »
?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TREATMENTS YOU WILL BE HAVING
Radiation 7/07 for 17mm AN, Had my 2 year MRI 07/09, An now 13mm.

mindyandy

• Loving Life
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 03:09:32 pm »
No I'm  not sure yet. I think she said 3 but I probably wont know until they do the planning.
14mm dx 9/07. CK done Seattle  1 year MRI showed some shrinkage. 4 year MRI 2mm growth nothing conclusive. Trigminal nerve involvment Retrosigmoid Friedmand/Schwartz HEI March 7,2012

mindyandy

• Loving Life
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 03:10:42 pm »
?
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TREATMENTS YOU WILL BE HAVING
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR FOLLOW UP MRI YET?

Patch

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 04:35:08 pm »
Sounds like what I had in July, I had 3 lose dose treatments Mon, Wed and Fri for 2 weeks. I have my 6 month MRI set for Jan 12. I hope all is good. I'll let you know and everyone here how it turns out.

Mark
Radiation 7/07 for 17mm AN, Had my 2 year MRI 07/09, An now 13mm.

sgerrard

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 02:05:56 pm »
Mindyandy, I'm not sure if I said so in another post already, but just in case not...

Congratulations on getting it scheduled! Having the date set seemed like a great relief to me, I could stop thinking about what to do, and start waiting for it to get done.

Double Happy New Year to you.  :D

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 06:08:07 pm »
Mindyandy, I'm not sure if I said so in another post already, but just in case not...

Congratulations on getting it scheduled! Having the date set seemed like a great relief to me, I could stop thinking about what to do, and start waiting for it to get done.

Double Happy New Year to you.  :D

Steve

Mindyandy, Steve speaks the same words I wanted to share. Congrats on your decision making process completion and hoping that it takes part of the "monkey off your back".  For me, I found the decision making process one of the most difficult things to handle during this AN journey.  I'm thrilled you are all set and know that I send wishes and huggles. What a way to start the new year -- on a wonderful road to wellness.

Happy holidays to you... and again, congrats!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"