General Category > Hearing Issues

Hearing loss

<< < (2/3) > >>

Laura:
Sam, are you in watch and wait? My doctors advised me that if my symptoms got any worse or changed at all that I should come back in and be re-evaluated.

Sam:
I am scheduled for Gammaknife on Dec. 12, 2006. I ruled out watch and wait from the begining due to the symptoms I was having. When diagnosed it was 4mm X 7mm. It seems as if my balance issues have deminished, but still have the hearing loss, and ringing in ears issue. I am begining to wonder if stress causes problems with this tumor.
Sam

Captain Deb:
My AN ear fullness and pressure-feeing came on suddenly as well. I was Christmas shopping with my husband and I started feeling dizzy and like my ear was plugged up. We had driven down the mountain and you usually have to "pop" your ears a couple times to accomodate the change in altitude, like on a plane. I felt like my ear just wouldn't pop. Now I know it was an AN symptom.
Capt Deb 8)

Palace:
Sam,

It is good to know you will be taken care of on Dec. 12th.  It is better to get it handled and not let it get big and wonderful if a person gets diagnosed before it gets so large.  Many of us weren't so fortunate.  Keep us posted!

Bless your heart,

Palace

Sam:
Thanks so much, I owe the glory of mine being found so early to God. I was in a position where I had to beat myself into excellent physical condition, and found it after running 2 miles a day averaging about 13.5 MPH from Nov. 2005- Sept.2006. The good part, I found my tumor, Bad news I did'nt get the job, that hurt being, that they were coming to my job trying to recruit me, and after they found out about my tumor, they rejected me. It does not matter because God always works things out for the best. I am humble with that!

Sam

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version