Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 2857 times)

jerseyboy

Thank you!
« on: December 31, 2009, 07:57:38 am »
Merry Christmas and a happy and HEALTHY new year to all the wonderful people on this board who have mentored the rest of us by sharing their research and experience.  This is the most wonderful group of people I've ever met.  It's so wonderful to see that patience, compassion and caring for others truly does exist, and it's not just in the movies.  The moderators on this board deserve a special mention for all that they do.  And for you, Wendy, words can't express my appreciation.  Bless you all.
Jeff
Watch and wait since May 2009.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 10:42:30 am »
Jeff -

I'm right there with you.  The moderators definitely deserve a special mention for all that they do.  They are all so dedicated and we are blessed that they volunteer their time to keep the Forum on track.  It's a low paying job (as in $0) but you never hear them complain.

I also agree with you that Wendy is one, among many, who has brought much valuable information, experience, and input to the Forum - there are too many others to list them individually. 

Happy New Year,

Jan

Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

petgroomer

• Love to live... Live to love...
    • Vagal Schwannoma
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 12:05:42 pm »
I'm with you on that!!!  Thank you to all who monitor and run this site!
It has proven to be invaluable...
xo
JULY 2009 found 5.6 cm X 4 cm vagal schwan on the 10th cranial nerve and by MAY 2010 it grew to 7.1 cm X 4 cm X 4.1 cm  Nov 2010 it has grown another 10%... time for C.K.! :)
I love life but I'm finding it harder to do .. one millimetre at a time.
www.vagalschwannoma.com 
www.allinonepetcare.co

Adrienne

• I'm a postie now, and it feels so much better!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 08:57:51 pm »
I agree whole heartedly.  THANK YOU!
3.0 x 3.0 x 2.5 cm AN, left side.  Diagnosed Feb. 19th,2009
Retro Sig surgery with Dr. Akagami and Dr. Westerberg on May 26/09 at Vancouver General Hospital
SUCCESS! Completely removed tumor, preserved facial nerve, and retained a lot of hearing. Colour me HAPPY!