Author Topic: What the heck ...pressure & buzzing in my non-AN ear???  (Read 3860 times)

Notanotherthing

What the heck ...pressure & buzzing in my non-AN ear???
« on: January 25, 2016, 09:35:00 am »
 :-[

MG

Re: What the heck ...pressure & buzzing in my non-AN ear???
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 06:42:14 am »
I hope it goes away. Best of luck!
MG
Resides Inverness, Fl.
Diagnosed w/ AN tumor Aug 2013  9x5x6mm
 2016  1.3 CM Touching Brain Stem 
'Wait and Watch' is over. w/ symptons of tinnitus along w/ ear pain and pressure most every day. Will be having Cyber Knife in June 2016

Doc

• “Shake off the BooHoo and get with the program”
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 10:19:02 am »
...me too, but it comes and goes  ???
Left-Translab July '09. Cyberknife Jan 2010. In Apr 2017, four more tumors found; three in the brain and one, 7cm long, on my spinal cord; it was surgically removed. It was cancerous, and so are the others. I've been receiving Chemo since June '18, and I'm still in treatment.

Notanotherthing

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 11:05:12 am »
Thanks that makes me feel better. The tinnitus is gone in the non-VS ear now. And is louder on the VS ear. But the pressure really comes and goes sometimes at the same time as the VS ear.  That's fun.

Blw

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 11:41:45 am »
Unfortunately, I have that. It is called Menier's disease, but by no means applies to you. The cause is not known, but there could be many. For me, I know it is allergies because it is really bad when pollen is high. Not much to treat besides a diuretic. You need to be diagnosed by a battery of tests from an ENT--they'll actually measure ear pressure. It can lead to deafness. In my case, I don't have the vertigo, so I am hoping it is resovable.