Author Topic: for "the girls" - Friday night phone call and survey  (Read 10056 times)

Battyp

Re: for "the girls" - Friday night phone call and survey
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 02:06:38 pm »
The Nana deb just ain't working for me...ESPECIALLY after your friday night escapade  lol  Now you're grandchildren are adorable...they must take after Dr. Love....  :-* :-* :-*

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 02:42:59 pm »
The grandbabies call me Nanny Deb, but you may call me "Captain Nanny!"  Jimmy Buffett writes about a lady sea captain named Cleopatra who is 101 and sails around in the schooner that her father gave her for her 18th birthday in "A Salty Piece of Land."  Haven't read it yet, but I intend to this summer.
Capt Deb
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 06:53:34 pm »
hoping to be on a call this Friday... is there one scheduled? Nan... you in? would LOVE to say hi to you and the girlies! :)

xoxoxo
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2006, 07:38:34 pm »
Yes phyllis there is...Kathleen is going to double check the number the day before to make sure we're a go :o)  You guys cant' stand me up now you're my friday night action!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 08:04:40 pm »
I'll be your date for Fri night (instead of B.o.B)... I don't think the CB will mind.

Looking forward to speaking to the gang again... missed you all last week! :)

Yes phyllis there is...Kathleen is going to double check the number the day before to make sure we're a go :o)  You guys cant' stand me up now you're my friday night action!
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2006, 08:17:33 pm »
yup, we'll be on again, and this time the same number and code from last friday should still work.  I will send a confirmation on Thursday on this thread, and if it won't, I'll get another one set up and pass it on so we're good to go!  This works great for me as my other half works most Friday nights.  It's a great way to have fun, relax, and wind down from the week!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2006, 08:28:03 pm »
Kathleen,

Thanks sooooo much for organizing and helping us with this... the first call was a delight!  Informative, fun, fact-sharing, giggles, all-around what, I believe, many of us here need.  The support we can give each other here is amazing (and you ALL of certainly proven that to me, my family and friends) and since my CB is across the pond and my Friday nights are open, count me in, barring any further post-treatment issues. I'm there! :)

Phyl