Author Topic: neurologist in South Carolina  (Read 4287 times)

Raydean

neurologist in South Carolina
« on: August 17, 2005, 07:32:31 pm »
I'm posting for a friend that is a year beyond treatment and has some serious outcomes.  She's in need of names of neurologists knowledgable and expereinced in the treatment of AN's with brain injury.
Any one that you could recommend?

Thanks for your help
Raydean
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Joy

Re: neurologist in South Carolina
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2005, 05:19:18 am »
I only know of one neurosurgeon in South Carolina.  He is a very good and I would highly recommend him to everyone!  Dr. T. Fukushima (Skull-base Neurosurgeon from Duke University) performed my surgery at the Ruby Memorial Hospital in Morgantown.  My local neurosurgeon, John Schmidt, helped with the surgery.  They did a wonderful job!  :)
Smile, God loves you!

barbjo

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2005, 11:51:34 am »
I had a great surgeon Dr John Wilson at Wake Forest in Winston Salem, NC.  Had alot of success!!!

Jamo

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 11:21:11 am »
I'm posting for a friend that is a year beyond treatment and has some serious outcomes.  She's in need of names of neurologists knowledgable and expereinced in the treatment of AN's with brain injury.

Thanks for your help
Raydean

Jamo

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 11:27:36 am »

Thanks for your help
Raydean

Rayden:

Dr. Sunil Patel at the Hollings Cancer Center in Charleston, SC is excellent.  He is a neurosurgeon.  My husband is seeking treatment from him now following screw-ups by other phuysicians at a well known facility.     Hihgly recommended.
Jamo