Author Topic: Thank you...  (Read 1094 times)

diverjeff

Thank you...
« on: July 16, 2010, 10:28:13 pm »
Hello all,

Well, we finished 3 treatments of about 40 minutes each of CK today. My wife was diagnosed 2.5 years ago. We are fortunate that the size of the tumor was in the parameters of using CK.  My wife has been having some nausea but over all, she is doing great. We are so fortunate and blessed for this technoiogy. We are fervently praying that the tumor will not continue to grow.

My thanks to everyone for their time answering questions and offering suggestions. As my wife said, "This is a new beginning."

Respectfully,

DJ
A father gave his son a stick and asked him to break it.  The son broke the stick with ease.  Next the father bound some sticks together and asked his son to break them. No matter how he tried the son could not break the sticks.  The father said, "That my son, is the strength of a family."

Jim Scott

• 1943-2020 Please keep Jim's family in your hearts
Re: Thank you...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 01:05:36 pm »
DJ ~

Congratulations to your wife for successfully completing the CyberKnife treatment protocol.  I trust that any treatment-related symptoms will quickly abate and resolve.

Thank you for your kind words for the website forums and our members, who make it the resource it is.  May your wife's new beginning lead to a triumphant, flourishing  life.  :)

Jim
4.5 cm AN diagnosed 5/06.  Retrosigmoid surgery 6/06.  Follow-up FSR completed 10/06.  Tumor shrinkage & necrosis noted on last MRI.  Life is good. 

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is.  The way we cope with it is what makes the difference.