Author Topic: Hearing Aid  (Read 2369 times)

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
Hearing Aid
« on: August 02, 2006, 08:24:02 am »
http://www.hearacle.com/overview.htm

Looks like a interesting HA for those who dont want the BAHA surgery .. but want something "sometimes"
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Boppie

Re: Hearing Aid
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 09:42:20 pm »
Joe, what do you understand about the use of this device for SSD in a meeting room?  The receiver pick-up doesn't show itself very well on the image graphic.

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:56:59 am »
I have no idea.. I saw this was a bone conduction device, which I would think is good for SSD .. I depends on much power the device would give .. I would have to try it before buying...

ps .. I'm gone for vacation .. and wont be around for a couple of weeks , take care everyone!

4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

Dabs4811

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 01:15:41 pm »
I wrote to the Hearacle people and received the following email.  The spelling and/or grammar errors turned me off from going any further any time soon!

Thank you so much for your e-mail and inquiry about Hearacle, Bond Conduction Hearing System, and are pleased to send more information as per the attachments.
     As Hearacle is a product of pretty much new and high technology of Sound Transmittal System, we are currently making dealers network at this moment. However, in any area which has no dealers, we are giving our service and selling Hearacle to our customers directly at U$899.99/unit flat including shipping charges.
     On reviewing those information, please let me know if you need anything that we may help you more.
Have a great day !!!
Jay/Director of marketing
Dee (my mom still calls me Dolores) :-)
Translab 4/27/06, Hearing loss on right side
Michigan Ear Institute — Dr. Kartush
64 years old, have 6 Boston Terriers

Boppie

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 02:07:53 pm »
Thanks, Joe.  Manufacturing technology is ahead of consumer information.   

I know a man who owns every hearing aid on the market and keeps them in a drawer!