Author Topic: Back from the beach...  (Read 4036 times)

Kaybo

Re: Back from the beach...
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 07:02:02 am »
Marci~
Glad you had a good trip!  While you were enjoying the sun & beaches, we FINALLY had some moisture and it was SNOW!! :D  I'm glad we finally got a snow this year, but I would have LOVED to be on the beach with ya!!

K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

EJTampa

• Rays Vs Red Sox Game 2 ALCS (Isabel and Ernie)
Re: Back from the beach...
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 07:13:07 am »
Marci -- I love Sanibel.  In all honesty -- coming from someone who has lived in both Florida and California -- California doesn't hold a candle to Florida.  Trust me.  I'd give up Los Angeles any day for Miami.  And I even lived through Hurricane Andrew.

Glad you could get away, Marci.

Just a brief hijack here...

David,

Where were you in Miami?  I lived in Cutler Ridge, just off Old Cutler Road when Andrew came through.  My condo was completely gutted.  The wind came in through the neighbors front window, knocked down the wall between our units, then went out the back of my unit.  Glad I wasn't there at the time.  I was at a 10 day training class in Illinoise!

Resume beach posting...

Ernie
-1.3 X 0.8 cm AN in the right cerebellopontine angle extending into the internal auditory canal.
-Retrosigmoid Surgery with Dr. Bartels and Dr. Danner at Tampa General 3/5/2009.
-Had to cut hearing nerve to get "sticky" tumor, so SSD right side.