General Category > AN Issues

Question?

<< < (2/2)

Yvette:
Hey Batty Princess, My hair dresser also had to help me lift my head. It's that tilted position. I think I Will try some neck/head exercises, and perhaps a call to the doc is a good idea too. Especially since this doesn't seem to be common amongst you all. Funny how you don't want to call them for fear of having to go back in. My docs were great and I hope I never see them again! haha  Thanks all, Yvette

Brendalu:
Yvette,
My head still feels as heavy as a bowling ball and it is easier to roll to the side and lift than straight up.  My neck is strong, but my head feels like it weighs a ton!  No explanation from any of my docs.  PT hasn't helped in this area................................. so far

Brendalu

Yvette:
Hi Brendalu, yep, the roll thing is the only way sometimes! I tried to find pictures of the muscle areas that the docs cut through with translab, but Barnes and Noble didn't have anything detailed enough. I'm better than I was, so se la vie. Take care:-)

Brendalu:
Did you google to try to find that area?  I'm not good at the searches....I also find so many things I don't want and not near enough of what I do!  It is a thought though.
Brendalu

Yvette:
Good idea, I'll try right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version