Author Topic: Up coming appointment...  (Read 3573 times)

petgroomer

• Love to live... Live to love...
    • Vagal Schwannoma
Up coming appointment...
« on: March 09, 2010, 03:59:13 am »
I have an up coming appointment.  I am so excited!  If you can believe it, it has taken me a year, to find a doctor who will do follow up and show concern with me.
My last MRI last year said,, Nothing we can do... and sooooo.. repeat MRI in 2-3 years. 
My new doctor is on the ball.  He has ordered up a scope of my neck even to check on my vocal cords.  He is ordering up an MRI hopefully on the same day.  And a follow-up with him the same day also.  What a man!!!!!!
I really DO feel there has been growth.  If there isn't I'll be jumping the moon!!!!!!!  That is how much I feel it has grown, cause I can feel it.. all the time, I can feel it pushing on things in there when I turn my neck a certain way.  Sometimes VERY painful.
Anyway,, April 8th is my day for scoping and visit,, hopefully MRI on that day too. 
Yipppeeeee!!!
JULY 2009 found 5.6 cm X 4 cm vagal schwan on the 10th cranial nerve and by MAY 2010 it grew to 7.1 cm X 4 cm X 4.1 cm  Nov 2010 it has grown another 10%... time for C.K.! :)
I love life but I'm finding it harder to do .. one millimetre at a time.
www.vagalschwannoma.com 
www.allinonepetcare.co

Kaybo

Re: Up coming appointment...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 08:01:34 am »
Glad you have found someone who is getting rolling!!
Good Luck!

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

tenai98

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 08:10:26 am »
John Sinclair is one good man. He was the doc who looked after my step dad when he was dx with cancerous brain cancer...He had called the family in for a meeting and spent quite some time explaining things to us.
JO
14mmX11mmX11mm left ear
TRANSLAB 04/07/09 2cms at time of surgery
Dr. Benoit and Schramm, Ottawa Civic Campus
SSD ,some facial numbness
Baha surgery sept 22/09
residual tumor 13mmX7mmX8mm
2016 new growth.  25mmX21mmX22mm
cyberknife on June 7

Mickey

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 09:39:02 am »
Hi Petgroomer! I`m happy to see that your taking such an active stance on your ailments. I`m W+W with a AN for close to 3 years now (stable) and my wife is also with a large tumor in her stomach area which because of location can only be debulked if necessary (has actully shrunk). Well anyhow thru an active healthy lifestyle we have had some good fortune so far. Some of the supplements we take are Green teas, All bee substances, pollen, propolis, honey, shark catilidge, omega oils, capsicum, phosphadyl serine, ginko, good multivimin and mineral supplement and exercise! Please keep your very inspirational outlook because anything is possible, don`t forget prayers to your belief. Best wishes and looking fowards to good news, Mickey

Vivian B.

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 08:09:49 pm »
Good Luck. Please let us know the results. Wishing you the best.

Vivian
CPA AN(most likely meningioma) 1.6cm by 1.5cm by 1.9cm diagnosed early March 09. Watch and Wait.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 10:09:46 pm »
I'm happy to hear that things are working out for you.  Your perseverance has paid off.

Good luck with your appointment, and please keep us posted.

Best,

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways