Author Topic: Headcount of Forumites attending Cinci Symposium  (Read 49631 times)

Mei Mei

Re: Headcount of Forumites attending Cinci Symposium
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2011, 08:10:22 pm »
Hey, I'm coming...no ? marks.   I have a flight and room reservations made back in January.   See you on Friday.
Mei Mei
1 cm Tumor RetrosigmoidSurgery on Jan 12 at Johns Hopkins
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo
35dB loss pre surgery and now SSD
Post surgical Headaches and Tinnitus
Dr Ducic Georgetown Excision Surgery May 2011
Dr. Schwartz GW  Titanium Mesh  March 2012
Drs Kalhorn/Baker, Georgetown Removal of Titanium Mesh

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2011, 04:02:40 am »
Hey, I'm coming...no ? marks.   I have a flight and room reservations made back in January.   See you on Friday.
Mei Mei

MeiMei

I removed the " ? " :) Can't wait to meet you!

Everyone that is attending... have a good/safe trip into Cinci. Please look for me at the Registration Tables on Friday Morning as I will be helping out. Please stop by to say "hellos". :)

Attending:
ppearl214/Phyl
CherylR/spouse
CHD63/Clarice and Truman
ksiwek/Kris and husband
Barb909/Barb
deheisel11
kraynok2/Sandy and husband
Migoi/Tim and wife
MeiMei
KathyM/Steve
GMan(?)
ombrerose4/husband
CNY/Greg
keithmcgowan/Keith and Nancy
MZB475/Laura (Metro Boston Support Group leader)
jennifer7
MGengo
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

MZB475

« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2011, 10:46:37 am »
Am at the airport (unfortunately Delta is having some mechanical issues/flight delayed) but will be there tonite sometime! Rumor has it that I may have the pleasure of traveling with the "boss of the forum"on the same flight! Look forward to meeting everyone! Safe travels to all.
Laura B
Diagnosed 2008
Wait and Watch--blessed to have this gift :)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »
Am at the airport (unfortunately Delta is having some mechanical issues/flight delayed) but will be there tonite sometime! Rumor has it that I may have the pleasure of traveling with the "boss of the forum"on the same flight! Look forward to meeting everyone! Safe travels to all.

I ain't da "boss"... only da Forum Policewoman! :)  Meet ya at the gate shortly! :)

All those traveling.... safe journeys to you and see you in Cinci.

Play nice in the sandbox while I'm gone.... I mayyyyyyyyy just be checking in........ yes, this means YOU J-K-L!  >:D

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Kaybo

« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2011, 12:50:03 pm »
PHYL~

You should know by now how sweet and angelic I am...I'll try to keep Jan and Lori in line though...I know it is a hard job... ::)

Hope y'all have a great weekend...am heading back to be with Mom early in the morning so probably good I hadn't made plans to come!   :'(  She started Chemo this past Monday...

K   ;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

Mei Mei

« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2011, 03:11:17 pm »
We'll be thinking of you and praying for your mom and family.  I know it is a hard time for you.
Mei Mei   :-*
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2011, 04:05:38 pm »
Okay, Kaybo . . .

Do I sense you sucking up to the Administrator who used to be a Moderator?  Always has to be a good triplet  ::)

Seriously, though, I can't promise to be good and I'm pretty damn certain that Lori can't either, so you'll have to be good for both of us.

I'm with Mei Mei - and lots of others here - praying for your mom and your family. 

And we'll just have to make a pact that we'll be at the 2013 Symposium, come hell or high water (probably hell in my case and Lori's)  >:D

I'm going to miss seeing everyone this year; makes me want to cry  :'(  You'll all have to do something bad in honor of me and my partner in crime, Lori.

Take lots of pictures!!

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Mei Mei

« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2011, 06:49:14 pm »
I will, dear Jan and post them as soon as I get home.   I will in fact get a bottle of wine against all docs orders and raise a toast to you.

Hugs,
Mei Mei
Drs. Niparko and Tamargo

Barb909

« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2011, 08:01:36 am »
Hi Jan,

I do wish you were here! Would be great to see you again. Mei Mei...can't wait to meet you! I'm sitting in the lobby, acting like I am working! C'mon down if you are here!

Phyllis is keeping us in line here, at least trying to do that.......!

Barb
Feb. 2010    4 x 8 x 5mm
June 2011   4.7 x 8.9 x 4.0mm
May 2012    4.5 x 9.1 x 3.9mm
Sept. 2013   5 x 10.1 x 5mm
Feb. 2015     6 x 13 x 5 mm
In IAC near cochlea
Mild hearing loss, tinnitus
W & W, thinking about treatment

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2011, 06:56:12 pm »
A toast to me, what a sweet idea, Mei Mei  :-* 

Barb - was just thinking about Seattle today.  Hope to get back there for a vacation in the very near future - if I can get ahead financially.  Actually I've been thinking about the possibility of relocating once my twins graduate from high school in a few years and Seattle is on my short list.  What a great place!

Phy is definitely the one to keep you guys in line; should be a little easier this year without Lori, Kay, me, and Capt. Deb  ;D

Have fun!

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

Kaybo

« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2011, 08:01:16 pm »
What a out Steve - he was in on some mischief with us???  ::)

;D
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
T3-3/08
Great life!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2011, 09:57:20 am »
Well, folks, this is Phyl, your Roving Reporting, checking in from Cinci with your local ANA symposium update.  Good news is that personal speshal hugglez have been delivered to KathyM and our CHD/Clarice and to be honest, the 2 of them are totally amazing! More hugglez spread throughout the place.... forumite get together yesterday was nice/good to see everyone. Banquet tonight.... and for those of you not here, your good ears must be buzzing cuz we are missing you all more than you know... yeah, that means you, you mischief makers (J-K-L!)

Will check back in later!
Phyl

Kaybo

« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2011, 10:53:10 am »
I was wondering what that noise was...   ???

You know that while y'all are out living it up, it just is giving us time to plot for the NEXT Symposium!!   :o ::)

;D
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
T3-3/08
Great life!

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2011, 12:45:10 pm »
well, it's not your tinnitus going haywire..... it's all of us forumites here talking about all of you! :)  been VERY informative, lots to absorb, a LOT of newly-diagnosed (we have someone here that was diagnosed 4 days ago, heard about Cinci, got in the car and booked it up here from Houston!).  Dr's are really putting on a good show... and so are we!

Missing you all... stay outta trouble!  BTW ....no bail money required...yet!  >:D

Phyl

Kaybo

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2011, 01:27:32 pm »
Did you tell the Houston peeps to call me??

;D
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
T3-3/08
Great life!