Author Topic: Surgery this week!  (Read 6712 times)

Pattiken

Re: Surgery this week!
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2012, 11:58:12 pm »
So glad to hear you're over this major hurdle!  Keep telling us about your progress - and many good wishes to you. 
Nervous about my upcoming surgery in Nov. but glad there is such great support here!
We have lots to be thankful for.

Patti

millie

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2012, 07:57:49 am »
Yay Blags!  Thank you Lord, for good news!  I hope you have a sure and steady recovery!  I am nervous about my surgery next week.  I have trans-lab October 17th at NYU.  I have hearing loss and I accept that but I am really hopimng the head fullness goes away.  Lately, I went to two ANA meetings, and one made me feel pretty good about my decision but another has me worried I need to rethink?  Thank you so much for your update.  I am thinking with an increase in symptoms, it is maybe growing even more and let's get it out in time like you did to avoid facial nerve trouble.
God bless you, Blags, and every one of us here.  Millie

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2012, 11:45:43 am »
Congrats, postie!

Good to see you back here so soon.

Best wishes for a swift, uneventful recovery.

Jan
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways