Author Topic: feeling guilty...  (Read 3481 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: feeling guilty...
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 05:52:18 am »
phyl, i am 99% going to attend the brunch...my husband will most likely be out of town on tour...oh the trials of marrying a musician!!  but if he is i will drag my mom along as she has been a huge part of this journey....she brought me two pairs of jammies for my hospital stay today  :D  looking forward to meeting you all!   and lori, we should schedule a jamaica brunch asap!  ;)

Hey carrie,
Ok, I've got you and a guest noted as 99% chance of attending the brunch. Please keep me updated as I have to give the restaurant a final headcount by end Oct... so, as you can see, there is time to lock in the last 1% that you are joining us!

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Debbi

• Originator of the Magic Scarf
    • Debbi's AN Blog
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 08:22:30 pm »
Hey Carrie-

Any kind of hormonal swings can cause night sweats.  I am, unfortunately, at that "special" age where my hormones are having parties, riots, etc, mostly always at night.  And, I am firmly convinced that it is exacerbated by stress - which you would qualify for!  Wish I knew a miracle cure for it, but I just keep an extra pair of jammies next to my bed instead...

Debbi
Debbi - diagnosed March 4, 2008 
2.4 cm Right Side AN
Translab April 30, 2008 at NYU with Drs. Golfinos and Roland
SSD Right ear, Mild synkinesis and facial nerve damage
BAHA "installed" Feb 2011 by Dr. Cosetti @ NYU

http://debsanadventure.blogspot.com

Nancy Drew

• Colorado Tree Hugger!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 12:20:00 pm »
Carrie,

If I remember well, when I was taking zoloft many years ago I had night sweats.  Could be a symptom.  I guess only a doc might know for sure.

Nancy 
12/05 AN diagnosed left ear 4.5mm
06/08 6mm
Gamma Knife 10/21/08
1 year MRI  6.8mm x 5.5mm
2 year MRI  5.9mm x 4.9mm
3 year MRI  6.5mm x 6.0mm 
Slight Hearing Loss Post GK

Swedish Gamma Knife Center
Englewood, CO
Dr. Robert Feehs