Author Topic: You KNEW I had to do this!  (Read 8759 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: You KNEW I had to do this!
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 07:40:57 am »
I'm sure the Captn can find a role for you on the PBW....... she's good about things like that.  Maybe coordinate the stage shows in the Rainbow Lounge since you kinda got that entertainment backround and all, ya know?  Means you'd have to work with me, tho', being cursed cruise director and all.... heck, spouse can barely tolerate me! :)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LADavid

« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 03:19:04 pm »
I'm sure the Captn can find a role for you on the PBW....... she's good about things like that.  Maybe coordinate the stage shows in the Rainbow Lounge since you kinda got that entertainment backround and all, ya know?  Means you'd have to work with me, tho', being cursed cruise director and all.... heck, spouse can barely tolerate me! :)

Phyl
Hey Phyl -- Believe it or not -- I'm more of a crew type.  I spent my summers in college working as a deckhand on Great Lakes Ore Freighters.  I spent most of my time as a Deck Watch spotting other ships out on the open water.  Any jobs like that aboard?
David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

Glenda

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 07:11:56 pm »
Phyl,

Just read this thread and I can't let it get by without a Happy Belated Birthday wish!  Hope you had the Best Birthday ever in Munchkin Land!!  ;D

Hey was there a pirate ship in Oz?  I do remember seeing the pirates dance 8)

Glenda
Diagnosed 5 mm AN  Jan 2008
Deep in IAC
June 2010 7 mm
July 2011 8.5 mm
July 2012 1.1 cm
Nov 28, 2012 Mid Fossa Surgery Wake Forest Baptist Hospital-Winston-Salem NC, Dr John Wilson and Dr Eric Oliver

SSD tinnitus dizziness

MLB57

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 08:01:01 am »
 ;D Hi Phyl!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! 

You don't look or act a day over 39!!!!

All my best wishes always!!!   Love ya,  Mary  :-*
1 cm rt AN (retrosigmoid Jan 2001 UMASSMed Ctr/Worc, MA)
Residual left--continued growing--finished 30 FSR w/Dr Loeffler (Mass Gen/Boston MA) on Oct 22 2007... --April 2010--tumor shrank to 8mm and is a dark spot!!  Latest Update: April May 2017 scan shows no change!--Next MRI 2020!!  Life is good!!

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 01:24:27 pm »
Hi Phyl! Hi Mary!

Start planning for the April brunch. I won't be available on the first weekend of April. All other Sundays are open though!
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.

Crazycat

• Self-Portrait/ "Friends, Romans, countrymen...."
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 01:26:06 pm »
Oops, I just saw that you've already planned it on the 6th........I'll see what I can do.
5cm x 5cm left-side A.N. partially removed via Middle Fossa 9/21/2005 @ Mass General. 
Compounded by hydrocephalus. Shunt installed 8/10/2005.
Dr. Fred Barker - Neurosurgeon and Dr. Michael McKenna - Neurotologist.