Author Topic: You KNEW I had to do this!  (Read 8760 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: You KNEW I had to do this!
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2008, 06:41:21 am »
JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :o  :o  :o (How the heck did you know?) 

Thanks all for the bday wishes... was a great day for me the CB........our first Valentines in official "co habitation*....hoping you all had a great valentines day as well.

*runs around sprinkling Conversational Candy hearts around for all to partake*

Thanks again!
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

nancyann

• carpe diem
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2008, 07:12:47 am »
It makes perfect sense that you were born on Valentines Day Phyl - with all that love in your heart, what other day could it be?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!     Love,  Nancy
2.2cm length x 1.7cm width x 1.3cm  depth
retrosigmoid 6/19/06
Gold weight 7/19/06, removed 3/07
lateral tarsel strip X3
T3 procedure 11/20/07
1.6 Gm platinum weight 7/10/08
lateral canthal sling 11/14/08
Jones tube insert right inner eye 2/27/09
2.4 Gm. Platinum chain 2017
right facial paralysis

Kaybo

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2008, 07:50:35 am »
Marg~
I ramamber those party days well and how exhausted I was at the end of them -- my thoughts are with ya!!
K
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

krbonner

• www.facebook.com/krbonner, bunnums on Twitter
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2008, 08:09:44 am »
We celebrated by making chocolate fondue with our sons, which was wonderfully fun!  But then both of them proceeded to bounce off the walls until way past bedtime!  Ooops!   :D

I hope everyone had a great day and got a reminder of how much they're loved.

And Happy Birthday to Phyl!!!

Katie
diagnosed June 2005
2.3cmx1.6cmx1.4cm left AN
translab Sept 13, 2006; Drs. McKenna and Barker in MA (MEEI/MGH)

lori67

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2008, 10:06:41 am »
Marg - I can only imagine how exhausted you must have been!  I was exhausted from my one - 5 year old!  I think she talked about their Valentine's day party at school for an hour straight without once coming up for air!  I can only guess how much candy they actually consumed!!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

matti

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2008, 05:12:03 pm »
Nancy, you are so right, our Phyl has the biggest and bestest heart   ;D

Phyl -  I'm not saying it was your birthday, but there was definitely some activity going on  ;) :-*

Hugs,
Cheryl
3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Brendalu

• Smile..it makes everyone wonder what you are up to
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2008, 06:55:20 pm »
Phyl,
Happy Belated Birthday!  I will now celebrate Valentine's Day every year because it is your birthday.  Now, like the rest of all these folks, I totally understand where all the kindness, good heart and all the rest comes from.
Hugs,
Brenda
Brenda Oberholtzer
AN surgery 7/28/05
Peyman Pakzaban, NS
Chester Strunk, ENT

lori67

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2008, 08:42:35 pm »
Phyl - like the new photo!  you look mah-velous!

Lori
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2008, 07:11:28 am »
Thanks Lori... and thank you all... festivities continue with dinner with neighbors last night.. and they even got me a cake! I haven't had a bday cake in years!  Just going to slap it on my hips since its going to go there anyway.

Thank you all again and hoping that all of you enjoyed a day full of love as well.... I just remind myself that everyday is Valentines Day if you make it that way and we don't need the greeting card companies to  remind us of that!

:)

Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

LADavid

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 09:36:10 am »
Hi Phyl
My bad.  I just noticed this post.  Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!! And to the rest of you, Happy Belated Valentines Day.  Hopping you all had fun.
David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 10:02:19 am »
Hey Phyl,

Always celebrate and cake is good ;D.  Who cares if its a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!!!  That's okay because that's the beauty about birthdays, you've got a whole year to go before you celebrate another one. 

Enjoy! Belated but with the warmest wishes.

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

lori67

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:10 pm »
I see everyone is getting new pictures!  Ann Marie - I like yours too!  And David - wooohoooo!  I'd give you an acting job anyday!   ;D

Lori

LADavid

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 01:12:37 pm »
LOL - Lori.  I look nothing like that at the moment.  No way I was going to shave if I didn't have too.  And now with my eye patch, I look more like an old pirate.  I'm hoping they'll shoot a Pirates 4 and I can work on that as is.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 05:25:44 pm »
LOL - Lori.  I look nothing like that at the moment.  No way I was going to shave if I didn't have too.  And now with my eye patch, I look more like an old pirate.  I'm hoping they'll shoot a Pirates 4 and I can work on that as is.

David, you DO know we kinda sorta in a way have a pirate theme going around here, right??????  :D

<--- I'm the PBW cursed cruise director!  Capt'n Deb is our fearless captain and many here have roles on the PBW.  If you go to the "Good Morning" thread here in AN Community and start along pg 4 for a few pages, you'll see who is who. :)

As for the wishes, I thank you all! Truly. Been one heck of a week and continued luffs and huggles and healthy wishes to you all!

Phyl

LADavid

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 11:14:18 pm »
Phyl
Started reading through the "Good Morning" section -- great fun.  And you know, the pirate thing does make sense.  I'm going back to reading the posts in the section tomorrow -- there's a lot of history there.  Thanks.
David
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.