Author Topic: Our Cheeky Bloke is coming to America!!!!!  (Read 9283 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Our Cheeky Bloke is coming to America!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2007, 05:11:36 pm »
Oy!  ;D  He read it... he chuckled... I have a sneaky feeling he'll be replying on his own to this post later! :)

Yep, up for air (temporarily)... but doing fine..... getting settled in to wedded bliss (hey, stop laughing all you that have been married for over 10 yrs! :o ) and we're getting organized and such.... day by day, inch by inch...... and Beanie has her perm belly scratcher now... she's a happy camper!

thanks again all for your love and support!
Phyl

I noticed that Our Pearly Girly has come up for air on a few other posts! Hope she ain't wore the poor Cheeky Bloke out yet.

In our town we have a "Shag Club." No it ain't nuthin' naughty--shagging is a dance sort of like the jitterbug that's popular along the coastal South.  It's done to what's called "Beach Music," known up North as Motown.

Thought that would get a chuckle out of the Cheeky Bloke!

Hee-hee-hee!

Capt Deb 8)
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 07:49:10 pm »
Oh CB, what have you got yourself into here.

belly scratcher, motown mover, geesh, betcha they didn't have those items on the marriage cert!!!!!

good to see ya up and about girly  ;D

laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 05:36:07 am »
He's learning what all is entailed with the marriage license... I think he's officially debating it now! ;)  He realizes that "official refridgerator cleaner to remove items over 1 yr old" is on that list as well :D

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 10:52:01 am »
Dr Love is the "official getter of things on the very top and very bottom shelves." Also the "official spider-remover,  jar-opener, and hearer of lost tourists coming up the driveway looking for the haunted church." Ah, yes. Wedded bliss!

Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

ppearl214s Cheeky Bloke

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 01:00:50 pm »
Ah Captain Deb, thank-you for defining that for me, I now understand what the baseball commentators mean when they say "he shagged a fly ball in batting practice" I was trying to work out what that had to do with rough cut pipe tobacco or shagpile carpets or small cormorants ;)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 04:41:12 pm »
I didn't care about any terms and conditions as long as I am the owner of the remote controls!!!!!!!!

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz