Author Topic: those resolutions must have been deleted!  (Read 1836 times)

Keri

those resolutions must have been deleted!
« on: January 04, 2011, 11:29:16 pm »
in the few days of this forum conversion (which i missed), i believe i read that phyl or someone was warning, 'your posts may not be saved!!!" so, i'm going to assume since it's a new year, that many of you made those new year's resolutions to exercise, posted them, and they were subsequently deleted (lucky you)! since many of us want to start or keep going on those fitness goals, i'm inviting you to join us at the "Let's run, walk, swim... exercise... do something" thread on community. don't feel like you have to go back and read the whole darn thing. just jump in anytime to receive admonishment and encouragement and sometimes a bit of YELLING which gets us and keeps us all moving! all fitness levels accepted.

keri
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!

Kaybo

Re: those resolutions must have been deleted!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 06:39:17 am »
I don't remember anything about resolutions - just what had happened in 2010 that you were grateful for....

K
*befuddled*
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!

Keri

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 08:55:27 am »
there wasn't a 'resolutions' topic thread. i was just being silly! was trying to get people to join our AN "fitness club!" i don't like making ny's resolutions. my only one that 'worked' was to quit making ny's resolutions. i tend to overdo and set way to many goals i can't reach, then feel down.
that being said... i did kind of sort of make one this year about exercise.
1.5 left side; hearing loss; translab scheduled for 1/29/09 at Univ of MD at Baltimore
My head feels weird!!

Kaybo

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 09:04:19 am »
OHHHH...got it!!  I don't make resolutions either!

K
*resolution-less*
Translab 12/95@Houston Methodist(Baylor College of Medicine)for "HUGE" tumor-no size specified
25 yrs then-14 hour surgery-stroke
12/7 Graft 1/97
Gold Weight x 5
SSD
Facial Paralysis-R(no movement or feelings in face,mouth,eye)
T3-3/08
Great life!