Author Topic: Began Treatments to Combat Facial Paralysi - Atlanta Ear Clinic / Dr. Gay Cronin  (Read 4337 times)

Doc

• “Shake off the BooHoo and get with the program”
I started treatments today for Facial Paralysis issues - blogging at www.wonkyhead.com

Take Care!
  ;)
Doc
Left-Translab July '09. Cyberknife Jan 2010. In Apr 2017, four more tumors found; three in the brain and one, 7cm long, on my spinal cord; it was surgically removed. It was cancerous, and so are the others. I've been receiving Chemo since June '18, and I'm still in treatment.

jazzfunkanne

Hi , have patience with your face, its taken me 3 years too see big improvements and am hoping for more, let us know how your treatment goes.
over 4.5cm AN removed dec 06

cindyj

Hey, Doc!  Glad your appointment went well with Gaye today!  And, yes, as you noted in your blog, our next meeting will be in the building she's in on 2/13 - we'll have a Valentine's theme :D 

Hope your recovery is now in an upward and onward direction and the bumps in the road you keep hitting are mainly behind you!

Cindy
rt side 1.5 cm - Translab on 11/07/08 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of House Ear Institute,
feeling great!

"Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing well those you do hold."  Josh Billings

nancyann

• carpe diem
Hi Doc:  I just read your blog re: Dr. Cronin - WONDERFUL NEWS ! !   I was so glad to read your facial nerves are coming back & your eye issues are lessening !
Always good thoughts,  Nancy
2.2cm length x 1.7cm width x 1.3cm  depth
retrosigmoid 6/19/06
Gold weight 7/19/06, removed 3/07
lateral tarsel strip X3
T3 procedure 11/20/07
1.6 Gm platinum weight 7/10/08
lateral canthal sling 11/14/08
Jones tube insert right inner eye 2/27/09
2.4 Gm. Platinum chain 2017
right facial paralysis

Doc

• “Shake off the BooHoo and get with the program”
Thanks Cindy and Nancy...really starting to make some progress...I'm even set up to start Vestibular Retraining this coming Friday, first session, with an Emory University Trained Physical Therapist at the local OrthoSport Rehad Center who specializes in Vestibular issues...this is standing appointment for every Friday morning at 7:00 for the next twenty weeks!

Take Care!
  ;)
Doc
Left-Translab July '09. Cyberknife Jan 2010. In Apr 2017, four more tumors found; three in the brain and one, 7cm long, on my spinal cord; it was surgically removed. It was cancerous, and so are the others. I've been receiving Chemo since June '18, and I'm still in treatment.