Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 777718 times)

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #240 on: March 18, 2006, 10:41:26 am »
Good thing we now have a Ship's Pharmacist to dole out the happy pills! We'll locate the happy pill locker right next to the bar in case any one gets morose from too many Margaritas that Static makes.  (Static, you are the bartender right?) 
NO ONE CRUISES FOR FREE!
EVERYONE GETS A JOB!

I think someone needs to make a crew list to keep this all straight!

AAAAAAARRRRR!
Captain Deb 8)
(busy with charts and all, plotting couse)

"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #241 on: March 18, 2006, 10:43:15 am »
In my annoyance that this thread was called a waste of somebody's time I say it's time to BUMP it to the top.

Jamie, welcome aboard, hope being an old salt is what you aspire to!!!!!!!  I say your job is to distract all the ladies the other guys want to bring so that Matthew, Sawyer, Kenny, and our boys don't even notice them.  And, of course, run the ships dispensery.  Quartermaster ye are!

Ready the plank, I'm fixin to use it soon!!!
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #242 on: March 18, 2006, 11:20:50 am »
WHO said this thread was a waste of time?????

Physical therapy is a WASTE OF TIME?
Master-at Arms LAZ!!!!!!!
 Prepare to KEELHAUL THE SUN O' A BEACH!!!!!!!

The plank is too merciful for the blaggart!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRRR!
Captain Deb (with murder in her heart!)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #243 on: March 18, 2006, 04:33:23 pm »
Attn Crew!
Live Jimmy Buffett Concert re-broadcast right now on RadioMargaritaville now til 7:00 or so!
Will get you all in the moood!
Capt Deb 8)

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #244 on: March 18, 2006, 07:14:57 pm »
Welcome aboard Jamie,

We males need some sanity on board to guard against these wcky wenches. I didn't log on yesterday and I have missed 14 episodes of "The cruise called Wacky" Taken me ages to catch up.

To clarify those teeth marks.......  ah, best not, the CIA might be watching and I might have sirens going everywhere. Actually, truth be known, it was that darn superman cape that got caught up in the chandelliers that did me in but thats another story. Any chandelliers on board Capt Deb?

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #245 on: March 18, 2006, 07:59:45 pm »
But of course there will be..what else are we suppose to swing naked from?

Someone referred to this a waste of their time in another thread after blasting us in that thread for wasting time having our comedy relief.  Guess thats what she means? 

Humor is never a waste of time! 

Cleaning
Laundry
washing the car,
doing the dishes
How there's some real time killers for ya! ;D

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #246 on: March 18, 2006, 08:02:47 pm »
Blimey, Mate!! A' COURSE we gots chandeliers!  This here vessell be ELLY-GUNT as they comes!  Gots have SUMPIN' to swing on ain't we! ;D
AAAAARRRRR!!!!
Captain Deb 8)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #247 on: March 18, 2006, 11:03:24 pm »
BattyP - twas indeed what I was referring to. 

Yikes ye maties, they're blowing up pirate ships today, we may need some cannons!   And who to man them????  Or will BP just be distracting them as she's hanging from the chandeliers topless???  OOOO....maybe she's a fembot!!!!!!!!!

Harry Potter is on the Disney Channel and I'm relaxing and most enjoying it....I'm such an addict.

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #248 on: March 19, 2006, 04:51:19 am »
I volunteer to get back into my superman lycras (sight for sore eyes) and scare those pirate ships back to the Carribean ready for Johnny Depp to strut his stuff on them.

A slight drawback, I am about as fast as a dead snail, less powerful than a feather duster (although feather dusters have their uses - don't they Phyl???? what with your fluffy handcuffs.......) where was I, oh and unable to high jump an ant, well i could but my vertigo would kick in)

I tell ya, they'd be no match for me, I have just had a hurricaine named after me!!!!!
I think it's hitting some part of our coast.

I apologise to all posters on this site, until these wacky wenches zapped us with their rpoton guns full of wackiness, I was relatively sane, now I am suffering with P.A and will start to drink Baileys - no, no,no - gotta be Southern Comfort after fellow 60's drunk janis Joplin.

Hey Capt'n Deb, whats the music theme on the cruise - better by some good old fashioned rock and roll with those supergroups - led Zeppelin and Cream! -  saw a great interview with Ginger Baker once (Cream drummer). He was asked how many symbols he had - Ginger looked at him and said 8. The interviewer then asked him, pointing to one close to him, "what's this one for", Ginger looks at him with glazed eyes (a bit of substance abuse in their I think) and responded with the informative statement of .... wait for it..... "that one's for playing on". Now batty, that means hitting it with a stick, not playing as you would be thinking.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #249 on: March 19, 2006, 08:03:27 am »
Larry, feather dusters are quite... er... fun! :P

Well, looks like the crew is taking form...  Plotting our ship's entertainment now... more than just the belly flop contests at the onboard pools... more than just chocolate dunking for anyone named Matthew that come on board. BTW, told Dr. Medbury on the CK Support Board about the cruise... all of his drinks are to be doubles, on the rocks (according to him, OKC, no rocks so... he wants rocks!)

Keep AN eye here for upcoming shipboard entertainment.. trust me... you'll want to know! :P
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Battyp

« Reply #250 on: March 19, 2006, 08:10:17 am »
Lar, hitting what with a stick?  I'm not a violent person really I'm not so why would I want to hit him with a stick?   ???

Phyl what is OKC? 

Genny's mom what is a fembot??  Did you just insult me?   :o

See I'm learning things here so this is an eductional posts!

Some lady makes chocolate thingys
You can dip guys named matthew in chocolate..

see lots of useful things I'm learning..I'm gonna be real smart before long  ::)

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #251 on: March 19, 2006, 09:06:36 am »
OK guys, I will work on the crew list in one post here in a bit...but I'm only going to check this thread, if there were other threads naming jobs, you'll have to let me know and I'll edit my post. 

BattyP...you don't know what a fembot is????  Have you never watched Austin Powers???  And I believe Larry is speaking of hitting drums with drumsticks, as Ginger Baker is Cream's drummer. 

Larry, you're in, a hurricane....way to go.  So far, we've considered U2, Keith Urban, and, I think, Andrea Bocelli.  OH, and of course, Jimmy Buffet for all the parrotheads. 

Battyp

« Reply #252 on: March 19, 2006, 10:04:47 am »
Gennysmom I've seen austin powers but dont' remember.  I'll have to ask my 15 year old to explain it to me  lol  Must of been the wine I drank while watching the movie..yeah that's it. lol

Hurricanes stink!

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #253 on: March 19, 2006, 12:54:33 pm »
Ow Wow, Laz... Cream!!!I went to one of their concerts when I was 16 and they were late getting started and I got in deep doo-doo with the parental units when I got home reeking of beer and assorted smokables!!

As for the music dept, tune into Radio Margaritaville on yer 'puter and get a taste of our musical theme. There is a band called "Club Trini"--some of the Coral Reefers and other friends who play progressive calypso and reggae--check em out!
I sailed on a 120 foot three masted schooner that had a cannon!  Incredible boat named "Lindo" in the VI charterboat fleet. She might still be around, think I'll google her.  She'd be perfect for our vessel!

Batty P, if you keep snarfing down the chocolate, we'll have to reinforce those chandeliers! :o

Gennysmom, good luck with the ships manifest!

Happy Sunday all you seafarin'swashbucklers and saucy wenches!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)

PS  Have you seen my pic on my frapperof me in full piratess regalia?  Gives new meaning to the term "Pirate Booty!!!!"

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #254 on: March 19, 2006, 02:29:16 pm »
Oh Laz,
It just sunk in--symbols? Ya means Cymbals--likes ye PLAYS on!!  Learn ta spell!  Sounds like we need a tutor on board!
I am a huge fan of good old rock and roll, like the Allman Brothers--my brother was one of their roadies and I partied with them a few times! (hence knowing about the P. C.'s Gennysmom) I'm also a big Who fan, not to mention Led Z, Traffic and Stones.

Rock on wenches and swashbucklers!
Capt Deb 8)