Author Topic: FOOT ON "AN" SIDE  (Read 1789 times)

jazzfunkanne

FOOT ON "AN" SIDE
« on: March 20, 2009, 03:00:03 am »
Does anyone else notice the foot on there AN side goes slighty inwards when walking , i just noticed that today and am over 2 years post op, i surppose its with having surgery on that side and the balance been taken away.
over 4.5cm AN removed dec 06

QRM

• Was an architect now stay at home dad
Re: FOOT ON "AN" SIDE
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 03:41:07 am »
I notice my feet ache a bit since the surgery,  I can only assume it is because I am walking slightly differently, in a wider stance to steady myself.
2.5 cm x 1.1 cm AN 30 Oct 08  Singapore Gleneagles Hosp.
Translab on  29 Jan 09 Dr. Friedman & Dr. Schwartz of HEI
Surgery a success!! had wonky head for a while and odd tastes
Everyday things are improving and getting back to normal.

Dog Lover

• My little Sammie Roo.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 10:24:37 pm »
I notice that when I walk and am not paying attention (like looking at something to the side of me) I tend to walk towards the AN side. I kinda did that several times today.  :-\

Cathy
Cathy
9mm x 3mm Left Side AN
Mid Fossa Aug. 21, 2008
Dr. Gantz / Dr. Woodson
Univ. of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
No facial issues, hearing saved, I keep active and feel back to normal.

reg

Re: left side peripherals nerve damage
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 12:16:04 pm »
another challenge i am posed with is nerve damage in my arm and leg and abdomen and shoulder on the left side my an was on right i was thinking maybe in routing shunt to abdomen a nerve was hit or compressed.  anyone else experience this?
4.5 cm retro surgical removal dec 06

Richard in Palacios

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 02:14:07 pm »
Hello all,
Your comments strike a chord for me.  I am almost 1 year post SRS and have been diagnosed with a peripheral neuropathy involving both feet and to a smaller extent both hands.  Balance is severely effected some days and the pain asociated with the feet is constant.  I have not been able to establish any links from the SRS to the neuropathy but it sounds like there may be an area of research here for aspiring young researcher or perhaps for the next patient survey.  Good luck to you all and I hope your symptoms diminish or at least become controlable.

Richard
Was AKA "RED in Palacios". That account now inactive. Originally diagnosed in 10/06 9mm X 3.6mm Waiting and watching.
As of 4/08 15mm X 6mm.  No longer waiting and watching.  Had SRS 6/10/08 at Methodist Hospital in Houston