Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 779918 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #390 on: March 28, 2006, 09:41:53 pm »
You are a sick parrothead! :)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!  Gawd, I luffs you! :)
xooxox
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #391 on: March 28, 2006, 09:43:07 pm »
um. Laz.. no joke but hun, you may be a customer of mine!!!!!!!!  :o

BTW, nice Powerpoint presentation... I'm impressed.. yeppers, I am! :D

No pardon for the girly - your fate still is in the hands of a feather duster, whip, rack - rack - owie, black outfit, mask - what else do you have Batty wench?

I enjoy this much more than ork. Actually got a pretty serious steering committee mtg on this project. I'm re-engineering the finance operation of a telco (telecommunications company) and i am presenting my slide show.

First slide - the wet t shirt competition,
second slide - the wet t shirt competition,
third slide - the wet t shirt competition
fourth slide - the wet t shirt competition
fifth slide - the wet t shirt competition
sixth slide - a promise of the skinny dipping

i reckon I'll get a promotion after that coz the committee are full of dirty old men.

bye for now'ish

"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

Captain Deb

• Phearless Phyll and Captain Deb!
    • Captain Deb
« Reply #392 on: March 28, 2006, 09:44:49 pm »
OY! Get the Net for the "Wonda Down Unda!"
Capt Deb 8)
"You only have two choices, having fun or freaking out"-Jimmy Buffett
50-ish with a 1x.7x.8cm.AN
Mid-fossa HEI, Jan 03 Friedman & Hitselberger
Chronic post-op headaches
Captain & Designated Driver of the PBW

BP Wench

« Reply #393 on: March 28, 2006, 10:17:44 pm »
I feel so out of the loop lately!  I lost my place when I lost my identity..tell them I want it back.  I'll be good I promise!  I can't keep up now  :o

My brother came in 11th a the poker tourney out of about 170 if I remember correctly.  He got to see the play boy bunnies and pose with them...hmmm...wonder if he'll tell his wife?  lol :o

Gennysmom

• Genny says "La!"
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2006, 10:52:42 pm »
Right on, a Cadbury chocolate ocean.  Good plan Laz.  I think now on to the fair shores of the island of Pound Cake, as we need something to dip in that chocolate besides ourselves.  Boy, after that, there will need to be much romping, as if we keep all the chocolate weight in, the ballusts will surely fail and the moment one too many of us moves from the balance point, it'll be a roller.  Quick, I think we need more men. 

And the wenches, in their lust for chocolate, wear out every single man in sight.  Batty runs to hide her treasured Bob.   

Captain Deb hoist the sails, we're setting off for Greece....the women need some more hunka hunka greek gods (and not Paris's castoffs, real men) 

Laz, meanwhile, hones his artistic craftmanship, painting the Mona Lisa in dark, milk, and white chocolate on his beloved Jennifer....HEY, we banned her, Laz what are you doing??
3.1cm x 2.0cm x 2.1cm rt AN Translab 7/5/06
CSF leak 7/17/06 fixed by 8 day lumbar drain
Dr. Backous, Virgina Mason Seattle
12/26/07 started wearing TransEar

matti

« Reply #395 on: March 29, 2006, 12:38:10 am »
larry - Did Gennysmom and I give you permission to show the wet t-shirt contest to dirty old men?  By the way, still waiting to see what I won! And stop sneaking Jennifer on the cruise.

BattyP ooops..I mean BP Wench has been patiently waiting for some hot Greek Gods. Congrats to your brother, that is awesome. Must have been hard to concentrate on the cards, with all those bunnies. Hey how come they don't have a playgirl mansion?

I am going to send you some new gold stars BP! Identity theft sucks!  >:(

3.5 cm  - left side  Single sided deafness 
Middle Fossa Approach - California Ear Institute at Stanford - July 1998
Dr. Joseph Roberson and Dr. Gary Steinberg
Life is great at 50

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #396 on: March 29, 2006, 12:51:52 am »
Just got back and the dirty old men were impressed.

Matti - your win was  mmmm maybe mmmmm not sure, we'll think of something - maybe a T shirt. Gots to go now coz I am the treasurer of a charity and got an big meeting on tonight. So stay tuned for the next episode when we discover

has the girly dityched CB for a GG (Greek God), Will Doctor Luuuuurrrrrrrrrrrv ever be able to walk a straight line again, how many T shirts are gennysmom and matti going to buy and is BP wench an imposter - oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh HEADLINES - Aliens invade Earth - replacing wenches with choccie eating imposters.

stay tuned.

Laz
2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2006, 08:54:28 am »
SOS.......SOS......SOS.....OSO.......SOS......SOS.......SOS.......SOS.....SOS
Oh! Sodagal.....sodagal!!!!!

Where the blazes are ye, ye wench!  This here motley crew be needin' our navigator and her charts ter get us ter the Greek Islands! We've porked up soooo bad in the The Great Belgian Chocolate Sea that we needs more Greek Gods fer ballast!

AAAAAARRRRR!!!!! This wench can't even fit thru her cabin door no more!  Me transom is wider than the ship's!  Gots ter sleep up on deck again---drat! Poor Dr. LLUUUUURRRRRRVVVE!  HEEEELLLLPPPPPP!  We be needin' Pearly Girly's Magic Cyberknife ta slice off some o' this LARD!!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2006, 09:23:18 am »
An' bye the bye, who be this BP Wench chick?  Does she work at the gas station? And who has wench-napped our beloved Battyprincess? :'( :'( :'( Our ship's namesake seems to be AWOL.  She couldn't have possibly left the ship voluntarily. She wouldn't have abandonned us wenches like that!  She LLUUUUUURRRRRRVVVVes us toooooo much!
Oh, Battyprincess, Battyprincess!  Where ye be!!!!!

Captain Deb 8)

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2006, 02:03:37 pm »
psssssst, Capt'n Deb.... she's cleaning my house... shhhhhhhhhhhh

Larry

• Scallywags Rule
    • Chronologer of the PBW
« Reply #400 on: March 29, 2006, 03:46:15 pm »
The ship's crew is now tottaly demoralised. The great ocean of chocolate has been decimated. 3billion tonnes of chocolate has suddenly disappeared - where has it got to. Rumours abound but CNN did report that there have been sightings of some very large butts wearing pirate hats in the area. is it true, have the wacky wenches eaten all the chocolate?

Captain Deb yells out to navigator Gennysmom, take that T shirt off and set sail for THE GREEK ISLANDS. A loud ROOOOAAAARRRR from the crew as the ship erupts, like Mot Kilamanjaro - chocolate being sprayed everywhere. I want Zeus proclaims the girly, I want Thor proclaims Batty (alias BP wench)) I could use his hammer  mmmm, I want venus yells Mark. Matti yells out I don't care as long as he's bad, bad, bad. and likes T shirts.

The sails be set, the crew be waddling on deck, the wind's a blowin and the good ship BP is sailing its way to the Greek Islands. And now for something completely different - Oh no, the ship is making some very loud creaking noises asw it sails along (too many baked beans me thinks, Capt Deb yells out to the crew wench overboard. The motley crew being ten tonne tessies after their chocolate ocean feast, waddle to the side and toss a set of handcuffs to the wench. Batti says, she may as well have a good time for the few minutes left! That's not right yells Phyl, who immediately chucks her feather duster over board. Jamie then barges his way through the wenches and picks up the row boat with his bear hands and throws it in to save the wench crew member - who may this be - Its Sodagal.

Stay tuned for the next episode when we find out: will the wacky wenches ban chocolate until they get to the Greek Islands?, will Sodagal appear on deck?, will Captain Deb say hang it, I'm going to waddle back to my cabin, or will the Monday weigh in be banned.

2.0cm AN removed Nov 2002.
Dr Chang St Vincents, Sydney
Australia. Regrowth discovered
Nov 2005. Watch and wait until 2010 when I had radiotherapy. 20% shrinkage and no change since - You beauty
Chronologer of the PBW
http://www.frappr.com/laz

Battyp

« Reply #401 on: March 29, 2006, 03:51:58 pm »
I"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

yippee they fixed it..I got my stars back ....  YEAH

ppearl214

• Administrator
« Reply #402 on: March 29, 2006, 04:17:37 pm »
MIKINOS, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!  YAY, GREEK PARTY ISLAND!  YAY US!!! :D

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #403 on: March 29, 2006, 04:19:59 pm »
Oh Batty, Batty, Batty! Where have you been?

Lost in Cyberspace? Stranded on a chocolate island? Under the bed? Or all three?
So glad to have you and all your lil/ yeller stars back aboard the Princess.  Have you heard--we have a few new crew members, have each gained 100 lbs, and are headed for the Greek Islands.  You musst be the skinniest one of all o' us wenches, seein' as how you missed the slithery  chocolate orgy in The Great Belgian Chocolate Sea!!!!.

Welcome back aboard!  We missed ya!
 :DHappy Captain Deb 8)

Captain Deb

• Captain Deb
« Reply #404 on: March 29, 2006, 04:52:21 pm »
HEY MOM!!!!
Tonite is SAWYER Night!!!!!!!!!! Ya watchin'? ::) ::) ::) ::)
Cap't Deb 8)