Author Topic: I don't dream anymore--you?  (Read 3963 times)

yardtick

• I have to keep smiling, or else I WILL cry.
Re: I don't dream anymore--you?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 11:06:04 am »
Last night or should I say early this morning I dreamt I was expecting and due in 4 weeks!!!!!!!!!  YIKES!!!!!!  Considering my age and the fact I had a tubaligation 15 years ago it was scary!!!   ???

Anne Marie
Sept 8/06 Translab
Post surgical headaches, hemifacial spasms and a scar neuroma. 
Our we having fun YET!!! 
Watch & Wait for more fun & games

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 08:32:21 am »
FINALLY had a dream I could remember and it was that my boss said "your face really shows it when you're tired" or something like that.  The same could have been said before surgery.    ;D ;D
Marci
3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.

LADavid

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 10:23:48 pm »
Hey Marci
Glad you dreamed a dream.  I don't remember what it was like immediately post-op, but a year later they are wild.  I'll have to write the next one down.  They always seem to have to do with a maze that I've been through but just don't remember how or why I wanted to find my way through it.  I'm thinking that I'll have to find my Interpretation of Dreams by Freud.
David
Right ear tinnitus w/80% hearing loss 1985.
Left ear 40% hearing loss 8/07.
1.5 CM Translab Rt ear.
Sort of quiet around here.
http://my.calendars.net/AN_Treatments

MAlegant

• 50th birthday party pic
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 06:08:14 pm »
David,
I don't think you need Freud to figure that one out.  You're just trying to set yourself on a path, but there are obstacles in the way.  All mazes have a solution, however, and your subconscious is trying to solve the puzzle.
Best,
Marci
3cmx4cm trigeminal neuroma, involved all the facial nerves, dx July 8, 2008, tx July 22, 2008, home on July 24, 2008. Amazing care at University Hospitals in Cleveland.

sgerrard

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 10:52:08 pm »
FINALLY had a dream I could remember and it was that my boss said "your face really shows it when you're tired" or something like that.

Nice. I suggest you go back to forgetting your dreams.  :D

Steve
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.