Author Topic: CALLING OUT JIM SCOTT AND SGERRARD! (and anyone else that care to eavesdrop!) :)  (Read 7260 times)

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Both of your names are

BLUE!!!!!!!!!

when I see you on the forum home page!

;)

Phyl
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 04:23:24 pm by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

lori67

Ohhhhh.... you guys must be in trouble.....!!! :o
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

Joef

• ** I rather be Kayak Fishing **
Blue means trouble !  ;)
4 cm AN/w BAHA Surgery @House Ear Clinic 08/09/05
Dr. Brackmann, Dr. Hitselberger, Dr. Stefan and Dr. Joni Doherty
1.7 Gram Gold Eye weight surgery on 6/8/07 Milford,CT Hospital

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
I thought blue meant moderator  ???

Are you guys about to join Joef and Phyl in their non-paying jobs?

Non-paying as in no financial gain - not in terms of undying gratitude from others  ;D

Jan

and BTW, I was not eavesdropping - Lori, wasn't either I'm sure  ;)
Retrosig 5/31/07 Drs. Battista & Kazan (Hinsdale, Illinois)
Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
geesh, I wonder if we can get them "junior" bullwhips so they can keep folks in line... you know, bullwhips with training wheels!

(welcome guys!)

Yeppers, they're "blue" :)

Phyl

(Jan.... shhhhhhhh... we didn't tell 'em about non-paying.... shhhhhhh!!!!) ;)

you all not eavesdropping!?!?!  HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Only with good ears, right? ;)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:20:08 pm by ppearl214 »
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

lori67

Non paying?????  Who's going to buy the first round in Chicago???  Maybe the 4 of you should start saving now...

Lori

And Congratulations guys! 
Right 3cm AN diagnosed 1/2007.  Translab resection 2/20/07 by Dr. David Kaylie and Dr. Karl Hampf at Baptist Hospital in Nashville.  R side deafness, facial nerve paralysis.  Tarsorraphy and tear duct cauterization 5/2007.  BAHA implant 11/8/07. 7-12 nerve jump 9/26/08.

sgerrard

All right, what's all this, then? Move along, folks, nothing to see here...  8)

Thanks - I think.  :D

Steve

8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

ppearl214

• Administrator
Steve's buying! Yep! Works for me! :)

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Geez, Phyl, Steve's already tougher than you usually are  :(

I hope Jim will be nicer to us  ;D

I second the motion for Steve to buy the drinks.

Better yet, I'm thinking that we should hit up the doctors.  I'd imagine they all must have a little more disposable income that the rest of us do LOL
The rule should be if you are an AN patient and your doctor is present at the symposium, he (or she) has to buy you a drink.  Hmm, let's see I had a neurotologist and a neurosurgon, that's two . . .

Perhaps I could send invites to the resident who did my fat graft, the anesthesiologist who knocked me out, my ENT . . .  ;D

Jan

Left AN 3.0 cm (1.5 cm @ diagnosis 6 wks prior) SSD. BAHA implant 3/4/08 (Dr. Battista) Divino 6/4/08  BP100 4/2010 BAHA 5 8/2015

I don't actually "make" trouble..just kind of attract it, fine tune it, and apply it in new and exciting ways

ppearl214

• Administrator
*cracks well-worn bullwhip*

Oh, REALLY!?  ;D

well, that rules out my medical team.......

*walks off sulking* :'(

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Why?  Aren't they planning on attending  ???

We could always go back to the Steve idea.  I've heard he's very generous  ;D

ppearl214

• Administrator
not to my knowledge... I've noted it to him (my RO).... hmmmmmmm... I'll see him in August.... another hint (yep, an infamous Phyl-style of hint!) will be in order.

Yep, Steve's buying..... we need to tell him now so he can start saving up the $$.  ;D

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Tell him to save lots. 

It's pretty hot and humid in Chicago in August and even with the air conditioning in the hotel, we'll all be parched I'm sure  ;)

sgerrard

I hereby commit every dime of my earnings as a forum moderator to buying you all drinks at the symposium in Chicago in 2009.

;D
8 mm left AN June 2007,  CK at Stanford Sept 2007.
Hearing lasted a while, but left side is deaf now.
Right side is weak too. Life is quiet.

leapyrtwins

• I am a success story!
Gee, what a guy  ;)

Okay, now everyone needs to lobby the ANA to start paying moderators LOL