Author Topic: Just diagnosed and I have questions  (Read 6501 times)

bafisher

Re: Just diagnosed and I have questions
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 08:57:36 am »
I have 2 appointments set up for the next couple of weeks.

One is with a neurosurgeon the other with a otologist who specializes in neurootology.

Will post what they tell me.............

Can someone tell me how I can respond directly to someone?

Thanks.

B

ppearl214

• Administrator
  • ANA Forum Policewoman - PBW Cursed Cruise Director
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 10:11:35 am »
Can someone tell me how I can respond directly to someone?

Hi B,

If you look to the left of someone's post, you will see their screenname and below it, a "balloon". If you point your mouse over it, it will show that the balloon will bring you to email (Private Message) that person.

Also, you can check for the profile by doing a "Search" if you know their screenname or check the members list at the bottom of the home page.  Once you find their profile, you can see an option on the bottom to send a private message.

I hope that helps.
Phyl
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness", Capt Jack Sparrow - Davy Jones Locker, "Pirates of the Carribbean - At World's End"

bafisher

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 05:02:10 pm »
Hello everyone.  I went for my first visit with a neurosurgeon and he will not touch an AN b/c he doesn't see many of them.  The doctor I'm going to for a second opinion is the doctor he would recommend also.  He said that one of my options is proton beam therapy which luckily for me can be done right here in my hometown at the Midwest R......something Proton Institute (MRPI) at our univeristy's cyclotron facility.

Has anyone heard of this or had this done?  As usual any and all information is appreciated.

Thanks.

B