Author Topic: Patient Information--Treatment Dates  (Read 2644 times)

Lisa Peele

Patient Information--Treatment Dates
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:00:35 am »
Every time I visit this site, I look for posts that give dates for treatment for the members of this board or their loved ones.  I write them on my calendar, so I can say a few prayers the morning of treatment.  Every little bit of positive current helps!   I light a candle every morning, and on the days when someone has treatment (or another important procedure), I light it in their honor.  We need a page where patient surgery/radiation/MRI dates are listed.  So, if you, or someone you know is getting ready for one of these procedures...please list it here.
Lisa Peele, 38
Dublin, OH
4.3 cm X 3.3 cm (right)
Translab.
House Ear Clinic (Friedman and Hitselberger)
June 14, 2004

amoore9334

Re: Patient Information--Treatment Dates
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 08:46:37 am »
how thoughtful Lisa!  Please remember my husband on 11/9/05 who will be having translab surgery on a 2.7 cm AN.

wind6

• Winch Wench ;)
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 10:44:12 am »
Lisa what a wonderful and thoughtful idea. I will watch and keep a calendar also.
2.5cm x 3.1cm facial nerve neuroma
removed 8-2-2005(retrosigmoid)
St.Johns Hospital-Springfield,Illinois
Dr.Michael McIlhany and Dr.Carol Bauer
Wait n' watch mode for 8 years.
Gamma Knife at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Chicago,IL. Dr. James P. Chandler. July 10, 2013.

JHager

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 01:05:11 pm »
Great idea!

I'll mention Boston Jake, who has surgery tomorrow, and myself, going in on 11/7.

Thanks!

Josh
3.5 cm right AN.  Surgery 11/7/05, modified translab.  As recovered as I'd ever hoped to be.

Desilu

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 05:08:40 pm »
Hi Lisa, What an awesome idea! I have a good friend named Lisa P. who flew to HEI today and is having Mid-fossa surgery on Wednesday I'm sure she would appreciate the extra prayers. Thank you so much!!!  Ann

HEI July 26, 2005
5mm x 8mm left AN
Dr. Brackmann & Dr. Hitselberger
Mid Fossa
HEI July 26, 2005
5mm X 8mm Left AN
Middle Fossa
Dr. Brackmann & Dr. Hitselberger

Raydean

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2005, 07:31:06 pm »
To add to Lisa"s wonderful idea, it would be helpful if posters would also include the name of the hospital. or treating facility and address.  It would be very helpful for those of us that would like to mail a card.

One of my best memories during my husband's treatment time was the post card that we received from someone on the old ANA listserve that lived in Israel.
The knowledge that we were in someone's thoughts and prayers half a world away was very meaningful to us during that particular time.  It was a wonderful act to kindness that brightenned our spirits.

Best to all
Raydean

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

vcschaub

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 09:18:28 am »
I am scheduled for middle fossa surgery on November 8th at the House Ear Clinic. All thoughts and prayers are appreciated.

6mm
Middle Fossa November 8, 2005
Drs Brackmann and Hitselberger
House Ear

nannettesea

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2005, 12:10:45 pm »
Wonderful idea.  I will remember to include those who are scheduled for surgery/radiation when I say my prayers.
Nan
1.7cm x 1.4cm x .8cm, right ear
Trans-lab approach
Dr. Jay Rubinstein, U of WA
8/29/05