Author Topic: Special Opportunity! Meet Jackie Diels  (Read 7976 times)

m4guzman

Re: Special Opportunity! Meet Jackie Diels
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 08:52:41 am »
Hi

Dr Phillip Miller is the one who gave me the botox.  I went to him because Dr Roland recommanded him (they were roommates in
college)  The first treatment went well (my neck and nose)  I do not know why he did my mouth.  I am really upset.  I waited a year for
my smile to come back and now all I can do is smirk.  Everyone keeps asking me what happened.  I guess I am mad because He was recommand to me and I thought he know what he was doing.  I spent alot of money (out of pocker) and he really didn't care.  when I went back to show him what
I looked like all he said was, "Oh I gave you to much".  THANKS!!!  I thought he know what he was doing and I trusted him.  I wish Roland would
have recommended Dr White.  Next time, that is where I am going.  Does any one have Jackies email address?  I would love to setup an appointment
with her once the botox wears off.

Thanks
Marybeth
1.5cm on left side MRI 2/2/09
Some hearing loss
Thinking about surgery

Nance

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 08:34:59 pm »
Marybeth- Sorry to hear that even with a great reference from Dr. Roland, Dr. Miller overdid your botox- and not very apologetic to boot!  As I mentioned in my other post, everything went very well with my botox but I must add that Jackie Diels was the one who marked where I should ge the injections and I'm positive she knows just the right spots to hit.  Matter of fact, she mentioned that when she has patients who she sees who need botox, she marks up their face and then the patient drives over to the doctor office who gives them the botox shots.  She's the one who decided where to give the injections, which is the treatment I had.  I guess I was lucky.  I feel that I will see Dr. White again though, but I can't say if he's new to giving botox to AN patients or not.  By the time I need them again, he should be well practiced. 
Hope that your smile returns soon!
Nancy-diagnosed Jan. 2008
1.2 cm left side AN
Translab June 2008 at NYU with Drs. Golfinos and Roland
SSD Left ear, Left side facial weakness, BAHA Feb. 2009

Debbi

• Originator of the Magic Scarf
    • Debbi's AN Blog
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 01:57:08 pm »
Hi MaryBeth-

I'll PM you Jackie's email address.  She's wonderful.

Deb
Debbi - diagnosed March 4, 2008 
2.4 cm Right Side AN
Translab April 30, 2008 at NYU with Drs. Golfinos and Roland
SSD Right ear, Mild synkinesis and facial nerve damage
BAHA "installed" Feb 2011 by Dr. Cosetti @ NYU

http://debsanadventure.blogspot.com