Author Topic: I'm going for it!!!  (Read 1970 times)

Peggy

I'm going for it!!!
« on: October 30, 2007, 10:03:20 am »
I decided to do the Fractionated at jefferson, I went today for my fitting of the mask  :( I hope I can deal with it, sure gonna try,he did cut the eyes out for me I think that will help.  I had a cat scan and another MRI, not bad only about 10 min.  the cat scan was a little tougher, I had to wear the mask and the crap they injected me with really burned, a couple of times until they got it right.  I should hear from them in about 10 days to set up my appointments , wish me well, I'm nervous about all of this, it seems to me that no matter what we choose to do about this damn AN we can all expect some sort of side effect, hopefully they wont be that bad, hopefully it stops it from getting any bigger and I can finally move on.   I  am counting on the experience of Dr Andrews and Dr Warner-Wasik and the tech. to take care of me.   What stinks is right now I'm sick with a cold, I sure hope it goes away before I start my treatments.   Oh well, see what happens.

peg

mema

Re: I'm going for it!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 03:45:58 pm »
Peg,                                                                                                                                                                                         

Did you get my personel message?  Please let me know                                                                                                                 

mema
6mm x 8mm left AN FSR 26 treatments Nov.-Dec.2005
MD Anderson Orlando, Fl.

Pascale

Re: I'm going for it!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 11:30:32 pm »
Hi Peg,

It's nice to hear you made a decision. I'm sure you struggled to decide as all of us are!  :D But don't worry, your treatment will go perfectly fine:) I wish you the best, stay calm, drink some hot tea and take a nice calming bath before going to your treatment and everything will go smoothly.  :)

Good Luck and keep us posted
Pascale
2.1 x 1.8 x 1.7 cm AN.
CyberKnife treatment completed on 09/12/2008 with Dr. Chang and Dr. Gibbs at Stanford.

:D